Author Topic: Holidays  (Read 2823 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Holidays
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2011, 01:31:01 PM »
I hope that's garlic.

:lol:

My step son didn't get much that I have to assemble, but Ashley and I decided to spend money on Keira (the baby, coming soon) rather than each other so I have baby stuff to assemble. Before I can do that and before her mom comes she wants the nursery painted so I have that to do also.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 09:28:45 AM »
In-laws on saturday, xmas at home with my family, then off to my parents for the middle of next week.  I have off all of next week so hopefully I'll get some time to play BF3 which I'm getting.  I'll be off for 10 days straight (including weekends) so that's going to rock.

ahem?
Dude... we get in tuesday afternoon, visit with my parents and sister for an hour before my brother and his clan show up.  Spend the rest of the evening opening gifts and bullshitting.  Wake up the next morning, get ready, go see my grandparents, leave to come home.  I think I also pissed off one of my cousins because I said over Thanksgiving that we might be there a little longer this time and we could maybe play some basketball or something.  But it's a shorter trip than we thought and all planned out.  I would like to stay longer and see more people but it's so hard with the kids and the allergies and shit.  Plus staying at my parent's house isn't all that much fun. 

I do want to stop by to see you when we come out next year.  Samantha has said the same.  Hell, we'd both rather come and hang out with you and Laura than spend time with half of my family!

drakkenkorin

• http://www.google.com
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 09:55:35 AM »
Been in the states since the 21st and go back on the 12th.

Hanging out with fam and friends.

Our fam usually exchanges gifts on midnight on Xmas and we pretty much eat and drink until then.  The bad part is my older brother is in town and I get tired of him, his wife and his 2 kids really fast, so I'll be showing up late so I wont have to hear them that much.

The bad part is I still have some shopping to do - the crowds will make me violent.
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 11:13:29 AM »
In-laws on saturday, xmas at home with my family, then off to my parents for the middle of next week.  I have off all of next week so hopefully I'll get some time to play BF3 which I'm getting.  I'll be off for 10 days straight (including weekends) so that's going to rock.

ahem?
Dude... we get in tuesday afternoon, visit with my parents and sister for an hour before my brother and his clan show up.  Spend the rest of the evening opening gifts and bullshitting.  Wake up the next morning, get ready, go see my grandparents, leave to come home.  I think I also pissed off one of my cousins because I said over Thanksgiving that we might be there a little longer this time and we could maybe play some basketball or something.  But it's a shorter trip than we thought and all planned out.  I would like to stay longer and see more people but it's so hard with the kids and the allergies and shit.  Plus staying at my parent's house isn't all that much fun. 

I do want to stop by to see you when we come out next year.  Samantha has said the same.  Hell, we'd both rather come and hang out with you and Laura than spend time with half of my family!

Chuckle chuckle...

Just drive safe.  We do miss visiting with you, but totally understand.  That said I would love to have demonstrated the coffee maker and the coffee we use!  I would send ya a pint but....

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2011, 11:18:54 AM »
Well, I need to post an update in that coffee thread.

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 01:55:26 PM »
I'm in Edmonton visiting family. Hopefully I'll have time to squeeze in a quick snowboarding trip to Jasper.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 02:31:41 PM »
I'm in Edmonton visiting family. Hopefully I'll have time to squeeze in a quick snowboarding trip to Jasper.

ahhhhh I hate you. Enjoy some powder for me man
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 04:23:33 PM »
on Wednesday we had a pre Christmas Eve dinner with our neighbours because they left for MI on Thursday. Christmas Eve and Day we're at my son's God parents' - third year in a row - has become a tradition. They are coming over with another couple for dinner on Monday. Can't wait.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.