Author Topic: FUCK EA  (Read 9623 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: FUCK EA
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2008, 12:54:21 PM »
if they will allow that, then why fucking bother putting drm in?
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2008, 01:48:16 PM »
I'd be cooler with the fancy online shit with Spore if we could get it to work.  Does anyone have the game and has anyone had any issues?
Have the game.  A few issues with random crashes but other then that a solid game.  I haven't shared any of my stuff because I really don't give a damn and I don't want to create an account with whoever it was that I needed to create an account with.

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2008, 10:20:38 AM »
I played it yesterday at a friends place, pretty fun.

I've heard that all of the online content that people create is just penis monsters anyway.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2008, 10:27:21 AM »
Just found something pretty cool:  When you start a game you choose a location in the galaxy, well when you get to the space stage you can actually travel to other saved games.  Not sure how much of the surrounding stuff is the same between the games though.

ahluka

• Jackass IV
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2008, 11:40:47 AM »
haha awesome

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2008, 09:58:11 PM »
Man I really hope they release a patch soon.  There are so many things that should have been caught during play testing.  For example disasters happen way too frequently in the space stage.  I found out you can safely ignore the pirate ones but the eco ones you can't.  I just got an eco disaster that hit the home world of another save game.  Not so bad except you can't use weapons or the abduction beam on a save game home world, so there is no way to stop it.  So now I basically have to ignore it and wait for the entire thing to collapse.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2008, 10:44:14 PM »
Anyone play the most recent STALKER Clear Sky?