Author Topic: iPhone-iTouch Games  (Read 11413 times)

PJYelton

• Power of Voodoo
  • Jackass In Charge
    • TheRecursiveFractal
Re: iPhone-iTouch Games
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2010, 02:52:40 PM »
New favorite games are:

Helsing's Fire - fun puzzle game where you kill undead
MiniSquadron - plane shooting game
Tilt to Live - stupidly addicting reaction game
Super 7 - slightly similar to Air Traffic where you combine numbered orbs to add to 7
Geodefence - really fun tower defense game with geometry
Doodle God - hard to describe, you are a god combining elements to create new elements
Lux DLX 2 - if you like Risk type games this is a must, dozens of maps you can download to play on

Angry Birds is really good, but I had to delete it, some levels were so freaking annoying that I was just blasting away mindlessly for half an hour.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2010, 03:57:57 PM »
I just finished all the levels and got a "more coming soon" message. WTF1: WTF with the more coming soon (not that I mind that more is coming, but I shouldn't be given levels in the menu and then click and not get them). WTF2: WTF you guys can't beat those levels? I must have too much time on my hands lately.

By the way, PJ, are those mostly cheap, mostly expensive, or a mix?

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2010, 04:08:14 PM »
Huge CivIV iPhone fan...

Also love Angry Birds.  I've beaten them all, and I'm slowly working towards getting all 3 stars on the first set...I just can't pull it off yet.

As to the more coming - charlie - I've had it since early June and they've added at least 30 levels with updates since that time...so don't worry. :)
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

PJYelton

• Power of Voodoo
  • Jackass In Charge
    • TheRecursiveFractal
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2010, 05:25:15 PM »
I lack patience when it comes to those games where being off by just a pixel can mean the difference between failure and success.  I tend to play when I'm not in a thinking mood so instead of planning out my attack I just wail at the level til I get a lucky bounce.

I couldn't tell you how much each game was, anywhere between 99 cents and $4.99.  Couple even have free trials.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2010, 05:43:28 PM »
PJ - that's the exact way I play it...great for wasting time while watching TV or while listening to an audio book...
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2010, 11:53:18 AM »
Yeah... ditto here.  I need a game where I can play mindlessly and still do pretty decent.  I like games that aren't mega-precise.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2010, 11:58:27 AM »
New favorite: Jet Car Stunts.  Tons of replay, interesting game. 

Note, this is a driving game, but as Knuck will tell you, I'm a huge 'vehicle'/'driver' type gamer.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2010, 12:31:04 PM »
 :rolleyes:

:D