Entertainment & Artistry > Sports/Outdoors & Manpoon

NBA 2019

(1/4) > >>

Jake:
Anyone watching the playoffs? many of the series was very exciting, up to the conference finals (thus far). I really thought that if blazers get to the CFs they will beat the warriors - but I was wrong - warriors are blowing them out, and their best player isn't even playing!!

I really like Kawhi and the Raptors, but the bucks are hungrier - they wanted more and Gianis has a real good supporting cast. Even though raptors one yesterday, I think bucks take the series.

micah:
Unfortunately for this thread, professional basketball is my least favorite professional sport to follow (of the major real sports). Incedently though, I don't mind college basketball, but I don't follow it close either. Its one of the few sports where I prefer college level over pro. Well, that and women's soccer. LOL

charlie:
I don't have time to watch much, and while everybody around me is a Warriors fan I don't care that much for or against them so, meh. I'll probably watch any game 7s and some of the finals, especially if that gets close.

ober:
I've only been following on ESPN and watching highlights.  No real time to watch the actual games.  Fuck the Warriors but they'll always have a chance, unfortunately.  I think the Raptors are strong but not strong enough to take out the Bucks.

Prediction: Finals will be Warriors vs. Bucks and Warriors will win in 6

Perspective:
I've been watching the raptors' games. If they would have taken game 1 they would have had a real shot at the series. They lead the whole game by 10 pts but blew it in the last 5 minutes :(

Game 7 against the sixers was crazy. I'm not a huge NBA fan but that was one of the most exciting professional sports games I've ever seen, right down to Kawhi's buzzer beater that bounced 4 times on the rim before dropping to break the tie and win the game!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version