Entertainment & Artistry > Sports/Outdoors & Manpoon

NFL Playoff Predictions

(1/59) > >>

ober:
So, let's have em:

Steelers vs. Broncos: Broncos - Steelers aren't healthy enough this year (and it pains me to say that)
Cincinnati vs. Houston: Houston - I don't think Dalton is ready yet
Atlanta vs. Giants: I don't really care..... Giants
Lions vs. Saints: Saints but I'll be secretly rooting for the Lions

Steve:
I just entered into a pool. For $10, fuck it. This is how I put it, and then how Ashley entered hers. People call me crazy, but you'll see.

Steelers vs Broncos: Steelers. Tebow is not going to beat the Steelers in the post season, and their defense is not going to stop Ben and the offense in the post season even if Ben looses a whole friggen leg.

Bengals vs Texans: Bengals.

Atlanta vs Giants: Giants.

Lions vs Saints: Saints. The Lions....man I would love to see them win, but the Saints are deadly in the post season and Brees is a monster. But, the Lions absolutely stand a chance. I'm banking this bet on Brees.

Then I have:

Steelers vs Patriots: Steelers. Call this wishful thinking, I say this matchup is 50/50.

Bengals vs Ravens: Come on, who isn't going to pick the Ravens here?

Green Bay vs Giants: Green Bay

SF vs Saints: Saints

Green Bay vs Steelers (Super Bowl): Steelers. Points total 60.

Not sure any teams have ever met in the SB two years in a row.

Ashley picked:

Steelers vs Broncos: Broncos
Bengals vs Texans: Bengals
Atlanta vs NY: Atlanta
Lions vs Saints: Lions

Broncos vs Pstriots: Patriots
Ravens vs Bengals: Ravens
Packers vs Falcons: Packers
SF vs Lions: Lions

Patriots vs Ravens: Patriots
Packers vs Lions: Packers

Patriots vs Packers: Packers, total points 57.

ober:
No offense, but you're a fucking idiot if you think the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl, let alone winning it this year.  Have you watched them play this year?  It's lackluster at best.  Downright sad at other times.  They lack the flare and sheer power of past years.  The only thing they have going for them is Brown right now and if Ben can't hit him 80% of the time on a bad leg, they're fucked.  The only thing that is going to keep them in any game is the defense and Clark is out and he plays a big role.

Steve:
Yea I've heard it all, I've seen some games, I keep up.

Still, I stand behind it.

micah:
>>Steelers vs Patriots: Steelers. Call this wishful thinking, I say this matchup is 50/50.

yeah, the Steelers defense is insane but I've heard their offense has slacked a bit recently.  The patriots are in the opposite boat with a horrible D all year but the team has kept afloat by offensive dumb luck and tom brady's dreamy eyes.  It'll be a good game if that is in fact that match up on the 14th. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version