Author Topic: Anyone want a legal copy of half life 2?  (Read 2666 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Anyone want a legal copy of half life 2?
« on: September 25, 2005, 08:26:28 PM »
I only want 25.00 for it

Bought the collectors edition the day it came out, registered it, installed it etc. I played the single player version and completed the game in less than 5 hours. Never touched it again. I play Americas Army for fun and compeition i dont have time for half life. At the time i registered it i was using an email that went to an old domain i had i no longer have, and i dont know the login. Therefore Valve tells me i need to scan the cd key sheet and send them 10 bux for the new key/reset so i can play.

No big deal as i have everything, i just dont want to play it. Have the game in brand new condition and everything it came with except the t-shirt, i cut the sleeves off and used it for working on cars and stuff. All you need to do is scan the cdkey sheet (comes with it) and pay the 10 bux to have it reset. If you doubt this review the policy on the steam website its clearly explained.

If your truely interested ill take pics
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?