Author Topic: Hey tgm (and others)  (Read 4151 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Hey tgm (and others)
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2009, 07:33:43 PM »
man i wish i could edit this mass posting is f'n annoying.

i dont think it was on the guitar when i did this. im thinking of the time line in my head i dont think i had the capo thing then.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 08:07:46 PM »
i got it from trying to learn Oasis - Dont look back in anger. I was just toying around, but they dont sound that much alike. Leave it to me to play something good enough that i wanted to record wat i was doing and not know what i was doing
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2009, 02:59:34 PM »
The capo wasnt on there, i found the reciept for it and according to the date i put on the recording i bought the capo 2.5 weeks after i recorded it. I remember i was playing around with that Oasis song. Well some of the chords, because i liked the sound of them. and just messing around i got some stuff i liked and just kept toying with it. I just want to figure out exaclty which ones i used and what my strum/picking was or whatever.

i might just have to wait till i get a guitar. could be a while

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 06:50:57 PM »
RoD, when you sped it up, did the program alter the pitch from what you were playing it in?

I'm hearing a progression of E, G#m, B5, F#, B, F#, G#m.

Which are really not in that song..

This is my try at it.

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 06:52:46 PM »
You were just playing power chords the entire time, weren't you?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2009, 07:18:35 PM »
You were just playing power chords the entire time, weren't you?

never really learned the power chords. My understanding of chords is basically to learn only the ones that we required by the tab i was currently interested in lol

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2009, 07:38:33 PM »
Well then I REALLY have no idea where you came up these chords if you were going off of that Oasis song.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2009, 07:43:38 PM »
makes two of us. i dont know what the fuck im doing :rofl2: And its not you guys cuz i have this on a few forums and everyone is like wtf haha