Author Topic: kanye west  (Read 6986 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
kanye west
« on: September 15, 2009, 09:59:11 AM »
now THAT was racist. That might be the most fucked up thing i have seen in a while. He ruined that girls night and tainted her award because he was mad a white girl won and wanted some attention.

poor girl looked like she was gonna cry
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Re: kanye west
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 10:34:07 AM »
wtf are you talking about?

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 11:01:23 AM »
i don't know if its a case of reverse racism... he didn't say anything to imply that, did he?
I hadn't really looked at it from that angle but its an interesting point.

either way, he was being a dick.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 11:34:53 AM »
VMAs - Kanye West got up while Taylor Swift was giving her acceptance speech and said that Beyonce made the best video in the world... Kanye is a total douche.

I give mad props to Beyonce though... she won an award later on and brought Taylor back up on stage to finish her acceptance speech.

The only reason I know any of this is because my wife saw the video of it on a blog and I learned the Beyonce stuff from a co-worker.  I do not watch the VMAs.

micah

• Ass Wipe
    • micahj.com
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »
I don't watch the awards either... but I heard Ryan Seacrest talking about it during his radio show yesterday.

/thats less ghey, right?
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 11:38:09 AM »
VMAs - Kanye West got up while Taylor Swift was giving her acceptance speech and said that Beyonce made the best video in the world... Kanye is a total douche.
Ah ok.  Of course we all know the VMAs are so important and real...

The only reason I know any of this is because my wife saw the video of it on a blog and I learned the Beyonce stuff from a co-worker.  I do not watch the VMAs.
That isn't what your tivo said ;)

I don't watch the awards either... but I heard Ryan Seacrest talking about it during his radio show yesterday.

/thats less ghey, right?
So many that makes  you uber gay

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 12:19:54 PM »
I give mad props to Beyonce though... she won an award later on and brought Taylor back up on stage to finish her acceptance speech.

+2. I saw a summary on the news, but i didnt hear about the Beyonce thing until i listened to stern this morning. It was very classy what she did for Taylor, i thought that was nice. Kanye is such a dirtbag, i don't know why he even gets job's anymore. As for the racist angle if you just watched this incident, you probably wouldnt come to that conclusion. But if you watch previous incidents and look at him as a whole he is very anti-white and has spoken against it before.

No matter what his reason his actions took away what should have been a very special moment for that girl. She's amazingly talented but hasn't recieved a whole lot of recognition. For a 19 year old to have that suddenly taken away for no reason at all is harsh.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

micah

• Ass Wipe
    • micahj.com
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 12:51:08 PM »
good point. he does bring racism into a lot of other things he says.... lest we all forget his proclamation that "George Bush doesn't care about black people" back in 2005.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 01:26:46 PM »

/thats less ghey, right?
No, no it is not.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 01:46:40 PM »
Kanye West isn't racist. That's stupid.

Kanye West is an idiot, though. And I actually watched it live. That's right, I did. (But really, it was an accident because my wife had it on.)

Oh, and he's getting way too much attention for this.

micah

• Ass Wipe
    • micahj.com
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 01:53:15 PM »
funnier still is that Obama called him a jackass!

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 02:29:04 PM »
Kanye West isn't racist. That's stupid.

Kanye West is an idiot, though. And I actually watched it live. That's right, I did. (But really, it was an accident because my wife had it on.)

Oh, and he's getting way too much attention for this.
just admit you like the drama

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 03:39:20 PM »
just admit you like the drama

I'm mesmerized!

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 03:53:16 PM »
I am really finding it hard to give a crap about this.

webwhy

• Jackass IV
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 04:07:32 PM »
he is very anti-white and has spoken against it before
even if he is, so what?  how is he more of a douche than say, you?  another racist