Author Topic: Annoyingly Transparent  (Read 3617 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Annoyingly Transparent
« on: September 16, 2012, 07:21:16 AM »
I can't believe people buy this nonsense. Apparently Robert Pattinson got back together with Kristen Stewart (Hey Beavis, is Bella a zombie?) because it is all over my damn Facebook about true love this and I knew they would get back together that. Wake up idiots there is one more Twilight movie and it's due it fucking November. They are back together for the sake of the publicity because the damn vampire people are afraid if they don't that their great epic story of true love will just be an overshadowed failure of the cheating skank actress and sales will suffer.

Morons.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/robert-pattinson-takes-back-kristen_1415132
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: Annoyingly Transparent
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 12:25:14 PM »
There's already a thread about this
You are such a troll lately.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 12:59:25 PM »
I can't believe people buy this nonsense. Apparently Robert Pattinson got back together with Kristen Stewart (Hey Beavis, is Bella a zombie?) because it is all over my damn Facebook about true love this and I knew they would get back together that. Wake up idiots there is one more Twilight movie and it's due it fucking November. They are back together for the sake of the publicity because the damn vampire people are afraid if they don't that their great epic story of true love will just be an overshadowed failure of the cheating skank actress and sales will suffer.

Morons.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/robert-pattinson-takes-back-kristen_1415132
Why. Do. You. Care?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 02:29:16 PM »
The stupidity of mankind frightens me. We have an election coming up and an entire age group of legally capable voters are more worried about this crap.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 02:38:10 PM »
The stupidity of mankind frightens me. We have an election coming up and an entire age group of legally capable voters are more worried about this crap.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 03:50:27 PM »
:rolleyes:

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 05:23:19 PM »
Frequently when people are pointing out that there's another thread and they're not trying to be a dick...they give a link.... :)
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »
Because when I said it the statement was true, we have discussed that topic many times before over the years.

This we have not. Troll are you therefore.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 05:39:15 PM »
Oh to be clear - he's a total dick.
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 05:40:57 PM »

So when I point that a thread a about this topic already exists, it's a troll. But when he does it - even though it isn't true - nobody says anything. God, how inconsistent can you people be.

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 05:48:28 PM »
I didn't know I had to call Steve out every time he's a dick....I thought that was a given...I mean, at the very least, aren't we at least FedExing new sinker's a packet welcoming them and explaining that Steve is a dick?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2012, 08:49:56 PM »

So when I point that a thread a about this topic already exists, it's a troll. But when he does it - even though it isn't true - nobody says anything. God, how inconsistent can you people be.
I own the motha-fuckin place, I do what I want!  ;)  In reality, I don't recall him doing it, but then again I skim most of his posts anyways so I probably missed it.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2012, 08:51:39 PM »
Is that the new thing here? Posting meme-images because you're incapable of forming words. mike and ober spend time on 4Chan, apparently.
When the shoe fucking fits..... 

I know Mike does it more than me, but please show me where I've done it more than once lately.  I know it stands out to you because I attacked you with one the other day, but seriously.  And I've been on 4chan probably a half dozen times in my entire life.  You don't have to hit 4chan to know meme's these days.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2012, 11:29:51 PM »
I didn't know I had to call Steve out every time he's a dick....I thought that was a given...I mean, at the very least, aren't we at least FedExing new sinker's a packet welcoming them and explaining that Steve is a dick?

We better be, I didn't autograph hundreds of head shots for nothing.