Author Topic: *NWS* HA Syndrome  (Read 4034 times)

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
*NWS* HA Syndrome
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2006, 10:10:49 AM »
Yeah, but you're a filthy gay with no morals.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
*NWS* HA Syndrome
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2006, 10:12:06 AM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

drakkenkorin

• http://www.google.com
*NWS* HA Syndrome
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2006, 10:13:20 AM »
Quote from: Govtcheez
Yeah, but you're a filthy gay with no morals.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I resemble that remark!
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

ahluka

• Jackass IV
*NWS* HA Syndrome
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2006, 03:18:03 PM »
Well I've started a workout timetable. Basically I do some situps (until I get tired sweaty and pissed off with it) when I get up in the morning, then around mid day (or when I get back from college during the week) I have 10 mins on the rowing maching (more than that kills me :() and that's about it. I guess I should do some situps before I go to bed 'n all...

I take back what I said about this being good weather for running, it's too fucking cold. The first day of snow wasn't bad, but now it's a joke - we had sun all day today but it doesn't really do anything because the wind is so damn cold. I'll leave it till the weather starts getting better then do a block every day.

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
*NWS* HA Syndrome
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2006, 02:36:59 AM »
Quote from: ober
no offense stealth, but fucking grow up.  It seems like everytime you have a little quarrel with a gf, you head straight to splitsville and don't look back.  Ever heard of "working through it"?

yeah, yeah you're right...but, let me just say:

first, you look like a chimpanzee that has been strategically shaven and made to wear a suit.  that's of no real relevance here, but i just thought i'd point out what a hairy motherfucker you are.

second, you try quitting smoking and tell me how easy it is not to overreact to someone wanting to argue with you.

third, the whole things been resolved and we've made up :).  don't take every thing i say here to be absolutely 100% what i honestly think or believe, its usually off the cuff.

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
*NWS* HA Syndrome
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2006, 02:39:40 AM »
anyhow this thread's not about me, it's about old mate innit.  good to see you making an effort there ahluka, there's also no shame in getting a personal trainer to help you out, motivate you etc.