Author Topic: Goodbye, cruel community!  (Read 1467 times)

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
Goodbye, cruel community!
« on: July 06, 2012, 01:32:37 PM »
Goodbye everyone,  Once someone decides their opinion varies from the vast majority, they're warned like they're five years old and then their comments are frozen. It's disgusting. Whatever happened to friendly debates? You used to actually be ABLE to do that here. Now the MINUTE, and I mean MINUTE you say something contrary to popular vote, you're warned.  I can't honestly believe that you all can be so cruel. What you've said to me is terrible.  I don't like the way things are ran here, and it seems that some people feel they're above others. You're not that special, you're really just like everyone else. you guys are rude  I don't have to time to read all of this crap. I tried, I 'failed' so fuck you all. FLOUNCING my ass off the juvenile live journal bullshit. Dumb fucks. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. Eat shit and die.

(Kidding! Love you all. Via http://margalite.webatu.com/goodbye.html  :nyd:)

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
Re: Goodbye, cruel community!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 01:38:55 PM »
Thank god he's gone...phew...
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 01:50:39 PM »
Did T_K ever leave us a goodbye letter? I can't recall.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 01:58:52 PM »
We don't flounce enough

drakkenkorin

• http://www.google.com
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 05:56:19 PM »
That sounds like a challenge!

MORE FLOUNCING!!!1
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 01:05:29 AM »
I skipped to the end looking for the JK tag.....took some of the fun out of it :(
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?