Author Topic: AZ  (Read 20218 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: AZ
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2012, 08:29:02 PM »
by the way, I might be a registered republican....but I'm fucking done with both parties.  :)
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2012, 08:37:56 PM »
by the way, I might be a registered republican....but I'm fucking done with both parties.  :)

:) Funny you mentioned that. I wasn't including you in my GOP headcount (was really thinking micah and tgm, although obviously I could be wrong; I don't know if Knuck is Republican either). But I had a feeling you had left the dark side. :D

And for the record, the facebook comment wouldn't have been a big deal on its own. It was just one instance from today that I could use as an example.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2012, 08:39:57 PM »

:) Funny you mentioned that. I wasn't including you in my GOP headcount (was really thinking micah and tgm, although obviously I could be wrong; I don't know if Knuck is Republican either). But I had a feeling you had left the dark side. :D

I had a feeling you didn't include me either, but I am pretty certain ethic does though!
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2012, 09:08:25 PM »
you're management AND a landlord. The odds of you not being a republican were slim

I hoped i was a landlord by now....

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2012, 09:21:46 PM »

And for the record, the facebook comment wouldn't have been a big deal on its own. It was just one instance from today that I could use as an example.

That's sorta the point I was making. You had a bias and you needed to reach for and spin something in order to satisfy it.

No, my point was that there have been several posts that you made that could be considered rude. That was one of them. On its own, no big deal, but as one of several examples it fit.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2012, 09:34:11 PM »
you're management AND a landlord. The odds of you not being a republican were slim
HAHAHA... funniest thing I've read all day. And SO spot on.

I didn't really peg Jake as a republican though.  It appears that he falls on the liberal side of most issues.

By the way, this thread blew up by like 4 pages today... wtf??

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2012, 09:34:56 PM »
Knuck votes where it makes the most sense.  I tend to agree that I both parties are more or less irretrievably broken.  Until they truly fix the campaign financial issues all relevant parties are likely broken.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2012, 09:39:59 PM »
I'll be the best damn landlord ever!

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2012, 09:48:19 PM »
And if somebody says that what you posted was rude, then it came across as rude. All you can say is that you're sorry and that you didn't mean it that way.

But nobody I addressed said that. Only you did. You spoke for
them and I have no obligation to apologize to someone based
on your interpretation.

It's not just me, kermi and KnuckleBuckett have already indicated that or something similar. Do you need everybody who agrees that you've been coming across as rude to chime in?

I would think most people don't want to because they don't feel like being part of drama, or they don't want to make you feel like you're being ganged up on, or they aren't online right now. I'm sure some don't agree with me, and that's fine, maybe they can chime in, too.
I don't always pay attention to everyone's posts, and even less so to ethic's lately.  That's partly because I agree with some of the 'troll' ideas passed around through this thread.  Ethic, you do seem to stir the pot more recently and it used to be out of good fun but now it seems like you're goading people into taking sides or pitting one person against another which really takes the fun out of it.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2012, 10:17:03 PM »
I'm not saying charlie didn't bust out the arsenal on you.  You've been nailed pretty hard in this thread.  I won't disagree with that.  Do I think you've been an asshole?  Nah.  I think everyone has been a little touch lately.  Not sure what it is.  Everyone needs a vacation or something.

Ya'll hug or some mushy shit and get past it.

Then again, ethic just called it a war.  So option B is you both break out the nukes and end it.

I'm good either way.  Just keep me out of it.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2012, 10:20:56 PM »
Funny thing was that I started out meaning to defend ethic from the troll accusation. Then that moved to pointing out to him that I thought his posts have been kind of insulting lately but that doesn't make him an asshole unless he's doing it on purpose. I'm not mad at him, just trying to make him aware of how he's coming across.

Perhaps "asshole" wasn't the best term to use. If that bothered you, ethic, I apologize.

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2012, 12:29:33 PM »
Depressing.

Mind the doors please.