Author Topic: In Your Honor  (Read 2553 times)

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
In Your Honor
« on: September 13, 2005, 08:25:56 PM »
I've been reading a lot about the latest Foo's release and read some pretty mixed reviews.  Still I decided to buy it and it fucking rocks! The first CD is just one kick ass tune after another, full on screaming and vol. 11 guitars.  It's harder than anything on One by One.  The second CD, which I thought would be shite, is actually really good.  They've done mellow before, mostly on Nothing Left to Lose, but the style's vary more than just rock, bordering on country/bluegrass in some tunes.  

If you're not a fan of the Foo's after this you'll never be, but if you are you're gonna love it.

Dumah

• Jackass IV
In Your Honor
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 06:46:01 AM »
It's a grower, but I like it.

ahluka

• Jackass IV
In Your Honor
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 09:58:07 AM »
I don't think much of the 2nd disc, and to be honest the first disc was mostly disappointing (I only like about 7 tracks from the whole album). It's the first FF grower for me.

Canuck

• Eh?!!
  • Founders
  • Andy Moog Fan
    • My Website
In Your Honor
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 05:09:53 PM »
Ive listened to the cd quite a few times and I think its an awesome cd as well.  There are many good songs on both cds.

Before listening to this album, I didnt listen to the foo fighters, but have d/led some of their older stuff, and like it quite a bit.

ahluka

• Jackass IV
In Your Honor
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 02:03:23 AM »
I still prefer One By One I think