Author Topic: Some wireless stuff!  (Read 2857 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Some wireless stuff!
« on: January 28, 2006, 10:01:04 PM »
I just did a network for a friend and we ended up not using some of the stuff. He told me to keep it since i wasnt asking any money for doing it (not a bad gig since i had to setup 4 routers 2 hubs and 4 access points in a corporate building lol).

Long story short i dont need any of it. The only one thats used is the WRT54G router, i had it left over from my original setup from a few months back. These are way below cost prices so if u guys need any of this stuff grab it up! Prices are flexible, especially if its a combo deal. Shipping in us only.

First up is a Linksys Wireless G notebook adapter with SpeedBooster technology. Box was opened by everything is there and the card is still factory sealed in the static wrap. We opened it for one of the laptops he told me had no wireless card, and it did. Looking to get 30.00 shipped for that.

Second is a Linksys Wireless G Range Expander. Perfect if you need to boost the range of your network to get the wireless in other parts of the house, office, or outside. Everything is here but it was opened up before i decided to  use a router in repeater mode instead of the expander. Retail on this was 99.99, i only want 50.00 shipped.

And last is the used Linksys WRT54G Router. Not wireless, just a basic 4 port router. Really reliable, always pleased me. I THINK i have the box and stuff but im not sure, i know for sure i have the power adapter. 15.00 shipped for that one.

Pic is nice and big resolution so u can get a good look. If you need other pics or watever let me know.

http://www.titansgaming.com/images/wireless.jpg
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Some wireless stuff!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 07:25:28 PM »
going to put em on ebay tonight if noone is interested. pressed for cash : (
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?