Author Topic: End to an era....  (Read 4224 times)

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: End to an era....
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 09:04:49 AM »
Ya know, now that you mention it, I've been having a weird problem.  If I load all of my music into Winamp (I normally do), then when I sort it, I see that there are duplicates in the list.  I know there is only one copy because I've checked the path info... but for some reason, the fucker throws it in twice.

Dumah

• Jackass IV
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »
Ya know, now that you mention it, I've been having a weird problem.  If I load all of my music into Winamp (I normally do), then when I sort it, I see that there are duplicates in the list.  I know there is only one copy because I've checked the path info... but for some reason, the fucker throws it in twice.

That happens to me if I rip the CD to a local drive (default setting) then copy to a network share. Winamp adds the ripped files to the library when the CD is ripped, so you have the old location along with the new one. I set mine to rip to the folder on the share and it's fine.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 07:26:27 PM »

Mine did that a year or two ago and i cant remember how i fixed it as i didnt rip cd's. I always dump the whole library in. sometimes that crashes it too, but theres almost 200gigs there so. Make sure you dont have a playlist file saved in with the music, that would do it also
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 08:02:44 PM »
I use Opera when I have alot of reading to do because I like the magnification tool, and when I need to download Podiobooks.  The rest of the time I use FF3.  FF3 is more functional than Opera but not as well thought out.  Too bad Opera stopped giving a shit about their non-mobile browser.