Nothing & Everything > Drafts

Time for another draft... this time: Music

<< < (2/4) > >>

PJYelton:
I think artists makes the most sense if this is to be a contest.  I bet most people here are like me and wouldn't recognize or care to research over 75% of the album names mentioned in this draft.  Plus forces a bit more variety to those who might have many albums from the same group in their top 10.

charlie:
Just curious, ober, what's wrong with albums?

I guess if you just don't listen to albums it could be a little harder, but I'm not figuring out why it's bad enough to not play when you'd play one of the other two.

charlie:

--- Quote from: PJYelton on February 09, 2012, 05:46:39 PM ---I think artists makes the most sense if this is to be a contest.  I bet most people here are like me and wouldn't recognize or care to research over 75% of the album names mentioned in this draft.

--- End quote ---

What would you research? Your own picks? I wouldn't research others unless I was interested in them. For voting and whatnot if I have never heard of it then it better have good cover art or it means nothing to me.

PJYelton:
I mean for voting.  When I see that final list of a hundred albums of everyone's choices and I know less than a third of them, whats the point in voting?

Plus I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there was little to no overlap if each of us posted our top 10 albums.  Picking artists at leasts makes this more of a competition instead of us just listing our favorite albums.

charlie:
That's fine. I don't take the voting all that seriously, but of course it makes it more fun if there's more overlap.

I'm cool however we do it. And of course we don't have to stop at 10. I'd prefer to do like 16, but we'll see what everybody else can stomach.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version