Author Topic: pizza hut "natural"  (Read 6865 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: pizza hut "natural"
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 05:48:04 PM »
I have had that several times, its not bad. I really like dominos oven baked sandwhiches. Well only two. The italian is killer and the philly is good. The other two suck. The chicken ranch has a VERY odd taste.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 09:12:11 AM »
So I decided to order a pizza last night and really didn't feel like talking to people so I ordered the Rustica online.  I give it a giant MEH.  Did not win me over.  Wasn't that good tasting and had a kinda oily feeling to it.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 09:33:27 AM »
Oily? That's odd
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 03:53:05 PM »
So I decided to order a pizza last night and really didn't feel like talking to people so I ordered the Rustica online.  I give it a giant MEH.  Did not win me over.  Wasn't that good tasting and had a kinda oily feeling to it.

Just hope it ain't a protein based "oil"!!
 :lol:

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 04:10:34 PM »
haha

No, it seemed more like excessive olive oil.  Particularly around the tomatoes.  Doesn't help that their online ordering is pretty annoying.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 04:55:03 PM »
I had a local pizza employee tell me that they hate online orders.  Fuck them up on purpose whenever possible to teach the internet snobs a lesson.

Moron, asshole, yokel, and shitweed?  Oh yeah.  But, at least now I know better.

Seems to me that the online orders would be infinitely easier to deal with than trying to understand what people mumble into the phone, but...whatever.   :dunno:

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 04:56:05 PM »
Which pizza place was that?  Pizza Hut is the only one I know of in this area that has it.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 05:01:02 PM »
Which pizza place was that?  Pizza Hut is the only one I know of in this area that has it.

Papa John's

However since I ran into that guy I call all of mine in.  I am going to give the online system a couple more years or so.

I never ever upset folks that handle my food when I am not around.  It is not good policy. 

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 05:14:54 PM »
I never ever upset folks that handle my food when I am not around.  It is not good policy. 
:+1:

The only downside to the online ordering I can see is that the system might not take into account the current load when giving times.  Like the email said it'd be like 30 minutes but it ended up being an hour.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 06:26:25 PM »
I use mobile ordering for all of them, they don't care. I do it because they always fuck up when I call.

By far the best mobile ordering is dominos. Then papa, then the hut.

And the rustica is a little oily in that ssense. Get the pepp natural

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 06:34:31 PM »
I couldn't find it on the site.  The closest I could find was a "make your own" and choosing the natural dough and pepperoni.  I think I'm gonna go back to Papa Murphys.  Cheaper, faster, and better pizza

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2009, 06:41:13 PM »
I use the mobile which is diff guess they forgot to put it on the main site