Author Topic: My new wireless card is here  (Read 2682 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
My new wireless card is here
« on: March 08, 2006, 01:59:02 PM »
My new wireless card just got delivered today and is waiting for me at home. Since I've decided to postpone getting a new laptop I finally looked into getting an internal wireless card for my current one. I'm not sure why I didn't do this years ago. Guess I forgot I had the slot (actually it's more like I'm getting tired of having to remove it each time I go to work). So no more annoying card sticking out the side of my laptop.
I've also got a second battery shipping to give my a couple more hours of mobile life. So other than the fact my baby weighs it should hold me over until I find a model I really want or my work buys me one.
I can't wait to get home and install it.
This signature intentionally left blank.

ygfperson

• Founders
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 09:19:51 PM »
wireless is one of those things that i find really convienent all the time and i think would be well worth the money. it gives you so much freedom

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 10:04:18 PM »
Well, I got it installed and everything works great. It's so nice not to have something sticking out the side of my laptop. My extra battery should be here tomorrow. Then I should be able to go about 4 hours on the go. I'm even getting better connection sitting on my couch now.
I'm happy for now.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 10:35:02 PM »
TGM if your mobile alot swing into a radioshack and check out the IGO Anywherepower 70. I can power my laptop at home, airplane, and in the car with one device. With the 15.00 addon i can charge my cellphone, pda, ipod etc at the same time.

Igo is some awsome shit. You can read bout it at http://www.igo.com
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?