Author Topic: myspace  (Read 1705 times)

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
myspace
« on: November 09, 2006, 01:36:39 AM »
honest to god if i hear of one more person getting famous from my-fucking-space i think i'm going to bloody well scream.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: myspace
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 01:51:06 AM »
im famous for my sexiness on myspace....
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

A Bit of Fruit

• loves threads ALL ABOUT HIM!!
  • Jackass V
  • Frontier Psychiatrist
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 06:07:42 AM »
Pretty much everybody I know has one but I despise them. Myspace shits me off pretty hardcore.
i have a stationary fetish

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 06:57:05 AM »
theres really nothing wrong with it if you take it for what it is. All my friends are exactly that, friends. I know all of them except a handfull, who i know now because of common friends and such.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

A Bit of Fruit

• loves threads ALL ABOUT HIM!!
  • Jackass V
  • Frontier Psychiatrist
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 07:11:41 AM »
It just seems like its populated by pretentious wanks. I find it girly and lame. But I guess it can be used in a non-lame way. I just have all of these ideas about the whole thing that would prevent me from ever becoming what I so despise.
i have a stationary fetish

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 07:27:56 AM »
I agree, in fact i owned (until recently) fukmyspace.com lol. People who spend all day on there adding random people and posting stupid surveys no one reads are morons, but hey, some of us actually friends and find it a good way to keep in touch. For example one of my best friends moved to FL a few years ago and he works wacky hours, so the best way to keep in touch is via MS for us.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 08:45:27 AM »
My "friends" on myspace really are my friends - and I have been able to reconnect with people I was close with in High School and College that I haven't talked to in past 8 or 9 years.

other then that, the site does have some issues (for one, its written in coldfusion).  But hey, its a great way to meet 13 year olds.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 10:40:45 AM »
I know it shouldn't, but that made me laugh. You're a bad bad man.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 11:22:21 AM »
my last failed relationship started on myspace. Jailbait is in the friggen TOS

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »
story please

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 12:45:21 PM »
yes scuba, do tell.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 02:42:17 PM »
Shorthand? Met this girl on myspace, she looked pretty decent. So i thought. Told me she was 19. Found out a few weeks later shes not so good looking, but we were drinking so i said hell why not. Smashed and dashed found out later not only was she actually 17 but she was a virgin.

Coulda fooled me. Guess it wasnt really a relationship, but calling it one helps me ease the guilt.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 02:54:19 PM »
* Mike adds that to the list of things to tell the cops about RoD

Stephen

• Jackass IV
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 08:34:35 PM »
Congrats, RoD.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 03:31:32 AM »
* Mike adds that to the list of things to tell the cops about RoD

they dont even care anymore. That list has gotten so long they are just going to charge me with sucking at life. On another note, i got my letter today to report on wed the 15th to finish paperwork for the academy.