Author Topic: Plans for the weekend?  (Read 4400 times)

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
Plans for the weekend?
« on: May 13, 2005, 07:56:20 PM »
What are you all up to this weekend?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 08:00:14 PM »
Just got back from work and ate dinner (Boston cod and fries).

Tonight I'm most likely going out clubbing; if not then either a movie or pool.

Saturday I work from 11 to 8, then I'm going to a house warming party :D a buddy of mine and his girlfriend just bought a house in the burbs - will be a great party.

As soon as I wake up (probably still drunk) I have to work on Sunday from 11-6:30
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 08:04:37 PM »
I had a few drinks out last night with some guys from work, was only meant to be an hour or two, but we just kept talking and hardly drinking at all, which was good for a change.  Got home at 11.30, very very tired.

>>Tonight I'm most likely going out clubbing; if not then either a movie or pool.<<

A mate of mine wants to hit the clubs tonight, but I really can't be arsed..

Today I've got a date with a girl I met on the bus earlier in the week :D.  Really looking forward to it as we've got a fair bit in common and she's pretty damn fit as well ;)

salvelinus

• Founders
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 08:11:42 PM »
Quote from: '[stealthy
'] but I really can't be arsed..

That's not what I've heard...
Go with the bad joke theory - RoD

[stealth]

• the original
  • Jackass V
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 08:12:46 PM »
Why?! DOES MY BUM LOOK BIG IN THIS?

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2005, 08:23:46 PM »
Hanging at my friend's house who just had her wisdom teeth removed until my brother needs a ride home.

Track meet tomorrow and my boyfriend's band (which groovitude is also in) has a show later, so I'll be going to that.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 08:38:16 PM by jkim »

Dogtree

• Jackass I
    • http://www.inlandseafood.com/
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2005, 08:34:54 PM »
I'm gonna bum around the house Saturday then go to the renaissance fair on Sunday.

A Bit of Fruit

• loves threads ALL ABOUT HIM!!
  • Jackass V
  • Frontier Psychiatrist
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2005, 09:01:04 PM »
last night went to masons for a party...got trashed. My ex-girlfriend was there and she (after accusing me of going out with this girl i know but dont like 1 week after we broke up) got UNBELIEVABLYTRASHED! The whole night i was just reminding myself how glad i was we wernt going out anymore cause usually id have to be all caring and stuff.

Today im gonna go buy some stuff and tonight most likely go to another party.
i have a stationary fetish

kermi3

• ?
  • Ass Wipe
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2005, 09:28:16 PM »
I have a fraternaty thing tonight, kinda a fun thing for the pledges before we initiate them.  Tommorrow I have to work in the theatre all day.  Tommorrow night...yea, I'm drinking, maybe drunken beach volleyball.  Then Sunday is my birthday...more theatre and dinner with my cousin...plus some drinking...

Lot of drinking for one weekend for me...but it's a special weekend eh?

Kinda wierd part is I feel totally apathetic to it all tonight...I don't know why either...I have every reason to be pumped...but I'm not...
govtcheez03:  i kind of look for it - i seek out stupidity and annoy it until it either gets better, gets banned, or goes away on its own

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2005, 09:32:47 PM »
Lets see tonight I'll be programming, tomorrow morning I'll be programming, Sunday I'll be studying.

Dogtree

• Jackass I
    • http://www.inlandseafood.com/
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2005, 10:44:26 PM »
What about after tomorrow morning but before Sunday? There's an annoying 12 hour span in between them. ;)

Major_Small

• Jackass IV
    • http://www.johnshaoonline.com
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2005, 01:07:57 AM »
tonight, nothing... tomorrow, trying to get out of work on sunday, then sleeping... sunday, either working and going to my gf's house for some long-needed action, or (hopefully) just going straight to my gf's house for some long-needed action...
Team Cprog Folding@Home: Team #43476
Download it Here
Detailed Stats Here
More Detailed Stats
51 Members so far, are YOU a member?
Current team score: 827850 (ranked 357 of 41389)

The CBoard team is doing better than [COLOR='#0000FF']99.13%[/COLOR] of the other teams
Top 5 Members: Xterria(331048), Bennet(64957), pianorain(56621), Codeplug(35842), JaWiB(34917)

Last Updated on: Mon, 28 Nov, 2005 @ 3:21 PM EST

Bassy

• Red Panda
  • Jackass IV
    • My website
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2005, 06:36:27 AM »
Saturday - get new tyres for the car, then do some more work on my math assignment, then wonder why the hell i am doing a math degree (though thinking of putting some computer stuff with it now as i fancied doing an AI course.
Sunday - more maths and i just might finally finish HalfLife 2 though i do have to look over some xslt stuff as well
People in bamboo houses shouldn't throw pandas

yoshi

• I AM A COW
  • Jackass III
  • Thingy
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2005, 07:42:08 AM »
shop for bare necessities, and check out the new electronics.
GO AWAY

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2005, 12:21:11 PM »
Last night was prom. Dance was fun, after in the hotel was...interesting. We had like 6 or so rooms on different floors, so you probably won't be too surprised to hear that I didn't actually sleep at the hotel...

Oh, and my whore-ass prom date hooked up with someone after I left the hotel :thumbsup:. I don't care, since we only went as friends, and I was fairly positive that I wasn't going to touch her with a 10-foot pole, so I figure she'd have to get the slut out somehow. It's just fun to tell people that the girl I took to prom ended up making out with some other guy; it makes for a good sympathy story. And actually, it's a lot funnier if I mention to people that she was on prom court, even though it probably makes me seem like a queer or sumthin'.

edit: Tonight is my neighbor's prom, though, and since he came to our after-party, he told me to come over to his house tonight...that might be fun.