Author Topic: Plans for the weekend?  (Read 4401 times)

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2005, 02:03:01 PM »
Last nite we just chilled... good italian food and I watched the O's lose another one in shitty fashion while my wife just fell asleep (she's been working a lot lately, again).

Today I've been running around getting my hair cut, picking up some groceries, and spending far too much on maintenance of my wife's car (did I mention she's working again today)?  Oh, and then tonite we get the joy of hosting my parents and a few others for a late mother's day dinner.

Tomorrow... not sure yet.  Might go to DC for the day and hit a museum (been meaning to go to the spy museum for some time now).  But all that is up in the air.  I just want to do anything to get out of going to my cousin's graduation party.

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2005, 02:33:59 PM »
Our prom is so late...June 3rd.  The timing of that weekend sucks so much, it's ridiculous (so I probably won't go)

Howdy

• Spin the big ring
  • Jackass III
  • 2nd best friend
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2005, 03:21:20 PM »
Howdy,
 I was all packed and ready to go home for good but that was not to be, I got invited to stay another week so this weekend I'll be in the bottom of a rock quarry in norther Texas. Slogging around in the mud from the 3-4 inches of rain we got last night....

M.R.
When you think they're sending obvious signals, then, you're obviously misleading yourself.
Microbe
3,996 (218:59:49 hours) miles of my 7,000 mile goal this year

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2005, 03:46:10 PM »
I went to a wedding last night with two of my friends I haven't seen since last summer, and tonight I'm going to the bar with one of them.  Should be rockin.

Ken Fitlike

• Jackass V
  • Ebeneezer McScrooge
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2005, 04:00:06 PM »
I was at a golden wedding anniversary this afternoon in a church full of Christian people. It was quite boring and I found myself daydreaming about lions for no particular reason.
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?.

ygfperson

• Founders
    • Last.fm
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2005, 04:17:57 PM »
today and tomorrow i'll be doing absolutely nothing

well, it's summer, and my last day of classes was yesterday

-KEN-

• Some Other Mofo
  • Jackass In Charge
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2005, 04:20:46 PM »
Quote from: jkim
Our prom is so late...June 3rd.  The timing of that weekend sucks so much, it's ridiculous (so I probably won't go)

What's so bad about it?

Everything is really early for us. Last day of school for seniors was on Tuesday, but for me Monday was my last day, followed by AP exams from Tue to Thur. Prom was last night, graduation rehearsal is on Wednesday, and I think actual graduation is on the twenty-first, which is a week from today.

Basically, I'm on summer right now, I graduate in a week, and I'm going to UF in a month!

Canuck

• Eh?!!
  • Founders
  • Andy Moog Fan
    • My Website
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2005, 04:49:38 PM »
I currently have no plans for today or tomorrow.  Ill probably do something tonight, either catch a movie or shoot some pool, maybe go bowling.

Tomorrow, who knows, maybe wash the car, do some work outside, hopefully the weather is nice.

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2005, 06:48:12 PM »
We had AP's right after spring break, most which ended up being on days May 1-6.

Just in general (since all the junior related events don't have anything to do with me):
June 1-3 there's a trip for 6th graders that juniors can volunteer to become counselors at, June 3rd is Prom, June 3-4 is Groups for track where we go down and stay overnight at a hotel, 4th is SAT's and that entire day is our town picnic->concert->fireworks.

We end June 22nd.  Eww.

groovitude

• some hip cat
  • Founders
Plans for the weekend?
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2005, 09:36:14 AM »
Friday night -- Jammed with my band for a while to get ready for a show, then went to my girlfriend's house for a bit.  Went home and switched back and forth between the Yankee game and the original Friday the 13th.

Saturday -- Woke up nice and late, played a little guitar, went to the show my band was playing, waited there for something like five and a half hours before we went on and had our setlist truncated from eleven songs to four because they suck at organizing, went home and slept.

Today -- Woke up far too early, and plan to do homework for the rest of the day.  Yippee.
A sophism of madness...