Author Topic: Harry Potter & TDH: Part II  (Read 1605 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Harry Potter & TDH: Part II
« on: July 24, 2011, 05:02:10 PM »
Loved it, 10/10
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Harry Potter & TDH: Part II
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 09:04:03 PM »
Yeah, my favorite of the eight films.

7.5/10

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 06:32:25 PM »

7.5/10

did you see it in 3D? I saw both, and honestly the 3D one was annoying on my brain. I was really impressed how they didn't go the traditional route with certain things. IE when it came to the wire, harry needed help from unexpected people to get it done, and the fight scene with him and voldamort (sp) was much more "calm" then the traditional go in and kick ass obnoxiously movie type stuff.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 06:58:41 PM »
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 07:00:50 PM »
Oh wow, that's a real thing?  When I read the title I assumed it was just thinkgeek trying to be clever, but that's pretty cool

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 07:27:50 PM »

7.5/10

did you see it in 3D? I saw both, and honestly the 3D one was annoying on my brain. I was really impressed how they didn't go the traditional route with certain things. IE when it came to the wire, harry needed help from unexpected people to get it done, and the fight scene with him and voldamort (sp) was much more "calm" then the traditional go in and kick ass obnoxiously movie type stuff.

Actually... I was hesitant to watch it in 3D because I didn't want to be distracted, but I thought the 3D was well done and not a distraction at all when compared to other 3D movies I've seen (like Alice in Wonderland). My wife had read the books and I was familiar with the plot and ending, so there wasn't any tension or intrigue. That kind of makes it hard to grade the movie, since I'm watching it differently than I would a film I didn't know the ending of.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 08:51:22 PM »
I haven't had the chance to read them yet, so i "knew" but didn't know.