Author Topic: even the "comedians" are changing their tune.  (Read 3159 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
even the "comedians" are changing their tune.
« on: February 03, 2022, 09:11:55 PM »
https://youtu.be/OdJOLMgY4p0

haha. Part of me thinks they are just trying to save their own butt at this time.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Re: even the "comedians" are changing their tune.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 10:53:20 AM »
https://youtu.be/OdJOLMgY4p0

haha. Part of me thinks they are just trying to save their own butt at this time.

He nailed it.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 04:44:32 PM »
He propped up Ted Cruz who is a human piece of shit.  Most of what he talked about is the most extremist shit from the left.  There are plenty of extreme folks on both sides and most people forget that a lot of people on both sides are far more moderate.  He spent a lot of time talking about all the 'rules' the left has apparently put in place but the Republicans are putting in some of the most rights-reducing rules they can think of into laws across the country... most of which are based on religion or suppression.  And MOST of what he talked about are rules from California.. which I think most democrats would agree are a bit extreme.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2022, 08:59:34 AM »
And MOST of what he talked about are rules from California.. which I think most democrats would agree are a bit extreme.
Hey!  Ok, maybe as a state CA is a bit extreme.  But, as an area, Portland and Seattle are much worse.

That said, I'm not watching Bill Maher to get the particular points you are calling out.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2022, 05:08:56 PM »
That said, I'm not watching Bill Maher to get the particular points you are calling out.

Like, is it that hard to type out what you want to say? Why do I have to watch an idiot like Maher to find out how comedians are changing their tune and how it's relevant?