Author Topic: I need a programmer  (Read 1871 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
I need a programmer
« on: July 03, 2012, 07:12:29 PM »
Version: 4.2

I need one of two things:

1) Help locating this mod

or

2) One of you guys to program it for me (paid). You would have access to a test board I set up since VB is licensed software.

Go to www.glockforum.com and click on forum. On the upper right you will see ads for the forum vendors, and if you look for the "Vendor List" board and click on it, you will see a list of all the vendors and their information.

I thought this was the DTO mod, which is like $200

http://www.drivethruonline.com/products/dto_vendortools.php

but it is not. DTO said that is not their mod. I cannot figure out what they are using to save my life, but I want it.

Why? It's fully automated. The signup as a vendor is handled with paid subscription and membergroup assignment, which I already have in place. Then the vendor has a CP where they can upload and activate (or deactivate) 5 banners which automatically appear in random rotation on the upper right of every page.

They can also update company information on that page. If someone can help me locate this mod, or is interested in making it for a fee, I'm all ears.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?