Author Topic: Green Egg  (Read 3202 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Green Egg
« on: May 17, 2021, 10:30:03 AM »
New house came with a Green Egg grill - and boy, what an awesome way to prepare great tasting food. Once it has heat, it holds it extremely well. I thought that controlling it will be tough, but on the contrary, it is quite easy to maintain a steady temp only with air flow. I've used it a few times now, and once I get the initial charcoal going, I did not have to add more for the duration of the cook. Leg of lamb for Easter came out sooooo good. So did pork ham. And yesterday I grilled a venison roast....mmmmmm

If you enjoy a looooooong grill/smoke, the green egg is definitely worth the money.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Re: Green Egg
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 04:27:25 PM »
 :woot: nice!
those are great. I've never used one but I've heard amazing things.  My GF's company sells them at most locations and they are wicked expensive.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."