Author Topic: Gardening  (Read 7365 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Gardening
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2020, 11:38:00 PM »
I also tried my hand at some flowers - never really done it before short of buying some hanging baskets. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. It was well spent time with my daughter - from picking the flowers to planting them.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2020, 10:34:43 PM »
this last month most of the plants exploded! We've already had several zucchinis and there are maaaaany more in various state of readiness. My wife makes the delicious zucchini and carrot "noodles" - one of my favorite meals from that vegetable.

The radishes are fire!

We had one bell pepper already, and the jalapenos and banana pepper are almost ready for picking. Overall, all the peppers have not grown super big, and there are only a few fruit. I don't know why.

Pickles are going slow - in the past they would explode like zucchinis at this time - but even though they are not big, there is a lot of fruit that will be ready to pick and eat in a few days.

Tomatoes are doing great and they will ripen soon.

Flowers we planted are flowing out of their containers which looks quite nice.

Each morning I slow brew a pitcher of sweet mint and it is ready for dinner. delicious.

So far so good!
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2020, 10:35:29 PM »