Author Topic: wow  (Read 6581 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
wow
« on: May 25, 2006, 10:56:33 PM »
I gave in. I got wow today. getting a multitude of patches now. Many of my ET clan memvbers play wow as well - Kilrogg is the server; Killswitch Elite is the guild.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
Re: wow
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 11:52:10 PM »
Let me know if they have any real high end content :P

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 11:16:29 PM »
i have no idea what anything that you've said means. What the hell is PVE? I just joined it because many of my friends play on it.

yey I'm lvl 8 nighelf rogue now. Sweet
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 03:50:16 AM »
well, the rogue got borring - so I switched to a dwarf warrior - and so far its awesome - almost lvl 8 - gotta sleep now though.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 11:25:28 AM »
gotta sleep now though.

Quitter!!!! What happened to us, we used to stay up all night with games, lan parties, the occasional community female.....:sigh:

well at least i did. But she was all mine, i paid extra for that.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 12:26:53 PM »
can I be a part of two servers? if you want to come back to the game I'll play with ya on a dif server. And nothing says I can't have multiple characters ;)

aran

• the capital of djibouti is djibouti
  • Jackass III
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 02:38:54 PM »
Bah. I've picked up WoW twice and was hooked neither time. Another MMORPG that's nothing better than a slight improvement over everything else out there. The playerbas e is replete with morons. It's the worst I've seen of the 5 MMORPGs I've played.
this apparatus must be unearthed.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 04:59:10 PM »
axon you can have a character on every server if you wish.  If you aren't big into PvP then avoid the PvP servers.  Thats usually where the ass clowns of the MMORPG community usally find themselves.  While there might be a few good players on a PvP server I have yet to see any, and definatly no community building on PvP servers.

I think you'll find the same thing I did though, once you get to the high level you'll need a guild to do anything interesting.  Since there is (or at least was) a fairly low limit on the number of characters in a guild you'll find most are a pain to get into (at least the ones worth a damn).
Being guildless at high level sucks.

I say play it until you get bored of it since you've already bought it, but don't expect it to last more then 6 months or so for you.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 10:41:27 PM »
i'm in a guild already (like i said in my op) but they are all lvl 60. :( . there are about 20 of us. And we pretty much know eachother for a few years now from enemy territory clan.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2006, 01:24:07 AM »
this game is not for me...takes too much of a commitment. With that said, does anyone want to purchase a slightly used copy of WoW? $25 with shipping :) I'm serious. I guess my days of commiting so much time to a computer game are way over. Nothing replaces a half hour of in-and-out FPS action. No commitments, total satisfaction, cheap and dirty...thats the way I like 'em.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 10:55:49 AM by axon »

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2006, 10:54:46 AM »
also, should I sell my lvl 9 chaacters on ebay for like 100,000.00 for all three?   ;)

Ken Fitlike

• Jackass V
  • Ebeneezer McScrooge
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2006, 04:37:28 PM »
Nothing replaces a half hour of in-and-out FPS action. No commitments, total satisfaction, cheap and dirty...thats the way I like 'em.

Well said. :thumbsup:
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2006, 06:56:37 PM »
You still can :P