Author Topic: DIE ALREADY  (Read 2398 times)

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
DIE ALREADY
« on: May 27, 2008, 10:06:51 AM »
I have a Motorola Razor and the battery life has been getting worse and worse lately.  So I know that it helps if you let it completely discharge every once in a while.  So on Friday it claimed to have a "low battery".  It's Tuesday.  It hasn't died yet.  I've used it to make several calls... I've used the camera to wear down the battery.. I've turned off the "battery saving" feature... WHY WON'T IT DIE!?!

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: DIE ALREADY
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 10:35:27 AM »
The Razr is a pretty crappy phone. The software that powers it is cryptic at best by comparison to other models, and has a laundry list of problems. One of which is battery managment. The phone has no idea where the battery status lies after 49%. So at 49% it gives a low battery warning.

Some units arent affected, if i had to guess yours is
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 11:41:36 PM »
Obes I heard someone at work saying basically the same thing RoD just stated.  Newer versions are better but still not completely fixed if I remember correctly.  I thought your battery might have run out.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 09:11:13 PM »
It finally did on Tuesday while I was at work.  Go figure.  Thanks for the info.  Now if I could just turn off the "low battery" reminder.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 09:34:21 PM »
theres custom software for them floating around if u want to look into it. Like a custom flash for the Razor
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?