Author Topic: Recommend me a label maker  (Read 2352 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Recommend me a label maker
« on: March 27, 2009, 11:07:20 AM »
I'm starting to do some spring cleaning and getting around to setting up my home office (still working on a layout and furniture). I've been thinking about succumb to my age and thought about starting to label things so they are nicely organized. I know at least one of you have some sort of OCD like that, or has a spouse that does. So I'm looking for recommendations on a good multipurpose label maker; like a handheld type.

I know there are a ton out there but I'm guessing some are better than others, or for something like that, doesn't it matter?
This signature intentionally left blank.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Recommend me a label maker
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 11:37:26 AM »
I have had two, both came from walmart. I learned they are all basically the same, its the labels themselves that matter. You can but an expensive maker but if the labels suck and have crappy adhesive its all for not. Buy a cheaper label maker and spend the difference on the good labels.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: Recommend me a label maker
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 12:10:48 PM »
For something simple and easy, we have the earlier version of this: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5733520