Author Topic: What's on your iPhone?  (Read 2469 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
What's on your iPhone?
« on: February 23, 2010, 03:05:15 PM »
I took my friends 2G apart this weekend to put a new ear speaker in there for her, and took the time when i was done to check out her apps and see if she had anything cool i had not seen yet. Figured i would start this thread. I'm not really going in order, just going by each screen so i don't miss any. And im excluding the stuff that came with it....

App's in BOLD require jailbreaking

iDroid Mini - Pretty fast and light browser. I like it because it comes with a start page similar to FireFox's Speeddial and Opera's....well i forget what they call that. I use it about half the time, just cant bring myself to delete it because it is nice having those favs.

Words - scrabble game, fun as hell and good way to pass time with friends

Facebook - cuz im a whore

Icy - App store. Has pretty much everything Cydia has, but about 1000000x faster.

Cydia - App store. Sluggish, but i like it better then rock so when i JB i go with this one.

Installous - My favorite program. Appstore for virtually any app you can think of, completely free. It's like the pirate bay of iphones.

Alarm Clock - the free one from appstore. Works awsome.

Google - find shit fast as hell

RssRunner - Great feed manager/reader

WHERE - local search. Customizable, like when i open mine it tells me where the closest, cheapest gas is, the local weather, some restraunts, etc

Grouper - Lets you split your contacts into groups. So when you open the contacts you can hit "Groups" and see only what you need to see. For example i have a favorites list, but then my contacts are split like Personal, Courts, Jails, etc.

Winterboard - great for customizing themes and using third party themes

SBSettings - Set basicallu any toggle from any screen. With a small finger swipe on the top bar on any screen i can change brightness, disable rotation, kill bluetooth, reboot, anything.

Sports Tap - Keep up with any sport

Photo FX - Like mini photoshop

Backgrounder - Force any app to run, even when you close it. It's like downsizing a window on your pc, simulates multi process. You can specify which programs to always background, or set on the fly with any number of key combos.

Pandora - radio

VNC - control my laptop from anywhere

Hide n Seek - hide those naughty photos of myself or others from the camera roll

iBlacklist - BLOCK ANY NUMBER FROM CALLING YOU! Or block anyone not in contacts. Force them to voicemail, block entirely, block txts, its so awsome

iBlank - create blank icons. see screenshot, it's how i got my theme split up like it is.

100 Pushups - still havent used this

MoveM - free weird game

Lose It! - weight/intake/etc manager

AppBox Pro - havent used this yet, but it looks like a app manager, shortcut thing. Found it on Nicoles.

Bump - iPhone sharing

Epicurious - recipes and shit

PS Mobile - mini photoshop. Great for on the go quick edits

iheartradio - more radio

USB Drive - set a specific allocation of hard drive to be used like a thumb drive. Great for dumping files between laptops.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 10:29:20 PM by RoD »
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: What's on your iPhone?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 04:55:23 PM »
Nobody?
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
    • http://www.google.com
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 09:15:27 PM »
where did you get those and does it hve to be jailbroken in order to have some of those (iBlacklist, USB Mobile)
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 10:26:58 PM »
Most of it requires a jailbreak. I'll bold the JB ones. If it's not in bold it may be a paid app, but JB'n gives installous so i didn't pay for them.