Author Topic: My workplace  (Read 4892 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
My workplace
« on: April 22, 2005, 11:54:46 PM »
For those who dont know, i work as a Security Officer in the projects of center city Atlantic City. This place is bottom of the bucket, i mean their rent is like 10.00 a month and it comes out of my check in a sense lol. Some of them have no other options, some, i dont know.

They leave their trash in the elevators, halls, everywhere. Its like they just dont care. People smoking drugs everywhere, kids playing with glass and knives and shit, i mean its BAD. Like i was telling govt i get several arrests a night on drugs, weaps alone.

Heres some pics i had time to snap the other night, ill be taking a whole bunch tomm while im there.

First up we'll do the diaper one. Somebody took a nice shitty diaper and ran it right down the rail and left it hanging at the bottom, nice and shitty like. The second one is a quick snap of the trash that was in the elecator. If you cant tell, its laying in urine. And the last is both buildings at night, kinda shitty quality.

hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

A Bit of Fruit

• loves threads ALL ABOUT HIM!!
  • Jackass V
  • Frontier Psychiatrist
My workplace
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 02:00:08 AM »
>> My workplace

I expecting like a cubicle or something...
i have a stationary fetish

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
My workplace
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 03:03:37 AM »
not your typical 9-5
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
    • http://www.google.com
My workplace
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 09:18:19 AM »
i have never understood how people could be so dirty/nasty.  i mean, dogs would't even shit in their "sleeping area" (if they can help it), but yet here are people who are supposedly the smartest animal in the world, yet they just throw trash and shit right outside their door - nasty!
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
My workplace
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 11:39:57 AM »
Quote from: drakkenkorin
supposedly the smartest animal in the world,

Emphasis on "supposedly"...

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
My workplace
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2005, 12:29:35 PM »
Quote from: drakkenkorin
i have never understood how people could be so dirty/nasty.  i mean, dogs would't even shit in their "sleeping area" (if they can help it), but yet here are people who are supposedly the smartest animal in the world, yet they just throw trash and shit right outside their door - nasty!

This is how I understand it: if people don't pay for it with hard earned money, they wont give two shits (no pun intended) about it.  

If for example you want to get something for yourself, and someone just gives it to you, it doesn't have as much value to you, if it would take you a few months to save up for it, and finally buy it yourself.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
My workplace
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2005, 12:57:04 PM »
Exactly axon, they clean their shoes 50 times a day but piss in the elevator....figure that out. I'm going to work in a few hours ill be snapping away lol.