Author Topic: Revelations  (Read 5857 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Revelations
« on: April 13, 2005, 09:59:01 PM »
Did anyone catch the first epsiode of Revelations on NBC tonite? I liked it - mostly because I'm really into that theme right now - and liked it enough to watch it again next week; it doesn't happen too often that I make that kind of commitment.

For those of you who don't know what the hell I'm talking about: http://www.nbc.com/Revelations/
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
    • http://www.google.com
Revelations
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 10:03:27 PM »
unfortunatley, i remembered that it was showing tonight about 20 mins before it ended.  if i would have been smart enough, i would have had the dvr record it, but guess who forgot to set the dvr?
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Revelations
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 10:11:44 PM »
hmmm...it got an interseting slot, as it was competing with American Idol - tough crowd! I think they might replay the first episode.\

edit:: DOes anyone even watch that crap? Idol, that is. Well, all of america seems to, but do any of you guys?
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
Revelations
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 12:35:17 AM »
Nope, don't watch American Idol.

I wanted to watch Revelations, but I seemed to have forgotten that it was on tonight.  Wouldn't have mattered if I had rememered, since I got home late.  They better replay the episode, but not anytime this week.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Revelations
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 12:38:04 AM »
I could do a quick recap if you guys want...

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
Revelations
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 12:47:15 AM »
Thanks, but I want to see if I can watch it.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Revelations
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 08:15:25 AM »
I saw a blurb on the show the other nite, but didn't realize it was on so soon.  Maybe I'll catch it the second time around.  A guy that wrote a book that the show was somewhat based off of said that they don't really follow the Biblical side of things and they hollywood-ize it, so it's really far off anyways.

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Revelations
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2005, 08:17:08 PM »
In case anyone missed it, they're having a repeat of it tonight. Check your listings.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Revelations
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2005, 01:44:16 AM »
wow, this is the first time in a very long time that I've seen two consecutive (new) episodes of the same series. The second one was okay; I like the first one more, but the plot is getting richer.

Also, I'd like to know the backstory a bit - it wasn't explained why the professor was fighting that cult and why was his daughter murdered?

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
    • http://www.google.com
Revelations
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2005, 03:23:05 PM »
this time i remembered and told the dvr to records.  think i watched like the first 20 or 30 mins.

now is this a miniseries, b/c i thought the would have played the second episode the day after the first ran.
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Revelations
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2005, 03:35:58 PM »
yeah it is a miniseries - i think 5 or 6 episodes.