Author Topic: The Shield: Jack Bauer's a fag  (Read 10498 times)

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: The Shield Soundtrack help
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2007, 10:12:25 AM »
Yeah, I kind of figured you didn't mean Army or anyone.  They've done nudity before though, so who knows.

I'm thinking Mackey either ends up dead or in jail, Kavanaugh gets kicked out of the department, Ronnie makes a clean getaway, Shane ends up dead.  I hope Shane gets killed in some way completely unrelated to Lem's death, like just getting shot by some random banger or something.  It'd be completely unexpected and it'd be awesome to see Vic just lose it and go off when he loses his two closest friends.  I really doubt that'll happen though.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 10:16:30 AM »
Kavanaugh definitly gets booted, if not killed. That might be on of those deaths mackey pulls but doesnt get nailed for, like when he killed the first guy. The name isnt coming to me for some reason, the one he killed in that apartment in front of shane. Mackeys downfall will have alot to do with Karin and/or Gillroy (he'll be back).

As horrible as it sounds to say, i wont be suprised if someone gets to one of vics kids and it doesnt end well.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 10:18:45 AM »
> he'll be back

:confused:

He's dead, and Vic didn't really have anything direct to do with his death

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 10:20:14 AM »
Shit your right i totally forgot he died. The problem with cramming in the whole series in a week is u forget the funerals and stuff lol. I was thinking he was still on the run with that pre-paid hitman in wait. Now i remember the funeral and all that.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2007, 10:21:00 AM »
Also who's Karin?

edit: Oh, Corinne.  What could she do that'd bite him?  If he goes down so does her meal ticket.  I think she's still sort of loyal to him

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2007, 10:30:14 AM »
I dont know she's getting pretty sick of him. Between his kid with Dannie and the pressure she got from Kavanaugh i think shes going to be hiring a PI of her own soon. Shes that odd character in a sense. Shes totally loyal, but then out of know where she is boning dutch or talking to Kav about money.

Something is going to happen, she will find something out, something bad and it will only be so long before she cant hold it in.

EDIT: Her pics on the website are NOT flattering

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2007, 10:34:09 AM »
That's because Dutch is a stone cold pimp son :cool:

You've got a point, but she's gone so far with this that I'd be kind of surprised if she went against him now.  It's not like she's raking in the dough at the hospital and Vic's always there to help when she needs money for the kids.  But who knows, that could really go either way.  I hate that the last episode ended just as they were watching the news report about Lem; now I have to wait until Wednesday to see what happens for sure (I don't get FX anymore, so I have to download everything now.  Stupid cable)

> EDIT: Her pics on the website are NOT flattering

She's one of those weird people who can be smokin in some situations and totally nasty in others.  Danny's the same way

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2007, 10:37:38 AM »
Yea someone else i noticed is like that is the girl who stars in fox's "Bones".

It's nice to see Danni getting back in the blue, but i wonder what julian's promotion will be.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2007, 10:45:07 AM »
> but i wonder what julian's promotion will be.

Here's one character that I can't stand.  I was sympathetic at first, but his holier-than-thou attitude on everyfuckingthing wore thin in a hurry, since it's not like he's a paragon of virtue himself.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2007, 10:49:35 AM »
i cant stand him either, the show could have done without him

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2007, 10:50:24 AM »
Apparently he ends up on the Strike Team this season or next :confused:

That fucking SUCKS

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2007, 10:52:39 AM »
See i thought of that, but it didnt seem to me that he would accept that offer. Vic is going to LOVE that lol

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2007, 11:56:54 AM »
it looks like danni's return and julians promotion are this tuesday night, going by the insider sections review on episode 2

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2007, 03:50:07 PM »
Did you ever figure out how to record the song on your myspace page? I could do it for you if you point me to the page. Just gotta use your sound card mix to record in Audacity or something.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2007, 04:13:00 PM »
Found a program called Audacity it let me rip it from myspace :)

:) :) Been jamming for hours. It's good to know this too theres alot of bands on myspace that dont allow downloading and now i can get it.