Author Topic: CSI  (Read 6934 times)

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
CSI
« on: January 16, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »
Watched the last episode with Gil last night.  Kinda sad to see the character go as he provided the most scientific feel of the characters.  I was happy to see that they didn't kill him off and even got reunited with Sara.

Not sure how I feel about Laurence Fishburne joining up.  I only recongize him from a few movies so not sure how well he'll fit in.

I wouldn't be surprised if the show only has a few more seasons left.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: CSI
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 04:24:44 PM »
been waiting for this episode for a while, and I think my expectations were not quite met. At first the idea of fishburne replacing gil sounded really good, but I didn't like the way they brought him in. He'll be a CSI I - catherine will be in charge....I dunno about that. My wife and I love the show so we'll continue watching - hopefully fishburne will meet our expectations yet.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 04:28:53 PM »
Eh I like CSI but not a fan of vegas. I think NY is the best one, and miami is the worst. That herachio guy is just plain annoying
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 05:28:54 PM »
Wow people still watch that show?  Are the ideas still fresh?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 05:32:48 PM »
yeah, stealing rl events

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 05:49:16 PM »
Yep pretty much
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 06:20:31 PM »
Wow people still watch that show?  Are the ideas still fresh?

very much so. Since this season started CSI (LV, the original) has constantly been the number 1 watched show and NY nad Miami have been in the top 10 (almost always top 5)
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 06:21:11 PM »

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 06:32:35 PM »
LV is the original? I'm suprised its so popular. I find the acting is just so horrible.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 09:38:17 PM »
been waiting for this episode for a while, and I think my expectations were not quite met. At first the idea of fishburne replacing gil sounded really good, but I didn't like the way they brought him in. He'll be a CSI I - catherine will be in charge....I dunno about that. My wife and I love the show so we'll continue watching - hopefully fishburne will meet our expectations yet.

I like the way Gil left.  Seemed to be in keeping with the overall story and his character.

I don't have a problem with Catherine taking over as she was the next senior person.

I think fishburne was a great guest star.

I don't know how fishburne will be as a regular cast member.

I think it makes sense that fishburne is brought in as the FNG since he has no background.  However, I think it would have been more interesting to keep him as a consultant.  But at the same time he wouldn't be as useful as a regular cast member.

But he can't be any worse then the chick they brought in to replace Warrack.  Does anyone even know her name?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2009, 09:39:29 PM »
LV is the original? I'm suprised its so popular. I find the acting is just so horrible.
The order is:
CSI, CSI: NY, every other tv show including American Idol, CSI: Miami

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2009, 10:31:50 PM »
Yea csi miami sucks more then any of them. Hell I was forced to watch jasonX tonight and even that was better then an episode of miami

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 01:54:18 AM »

maybe we're watching a different show...acting is pretty damn good, just look at Petersen (the guy that plays Gil). Sometimes I think you just spew things without thinking too hard about it.

Miami is not "that" bad - it's just different ;) totally different than the other two, but I'll still watch that over many other shows on TV.

Another show we've really got into is Law and Order SVU - great stories; new episodes and reruns.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 02:00:41 AM »
I like svu. And we are watching the same show. None of my peoples like LV we all can't stand the acting. They try to hard and a few of them don't fit the roles they play.

And miami would be fine without herachio

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2009, 02:15:14 AM »
They try to hard and a few of them don't fit the roles they play.

please, elaborate. I would like to know how you come to this conclusion.

I'm not saying that you should think as everyone else thinks, but damn, this is the number one watched show for some time now - if the acting was shit, it wouldn't be this popular. two weeks ago (when they had a rerun) it still rated #11 for the week......