Author Topic: CSI  (Read 6936 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: CSI
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 02:18:37 AM »
http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,272|||season,00.html

number 1 series this season...
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 02:19:50 AM »
by the way, NBC has only one show on that list :o looks like they are falling off fast.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 02:28:02 AM »
NBC has been bleeding out for a while.

The last CSI LV I saw was a few weeks (maybe less) ago when the one guy was killed by the old white cop and he tried to blame it on a convict and get him to mexico.

I don't know LV enough to drop detailed names but I can give you an idea. The guy who just left (gill?) Was one I had an issue with. His acting was bland imo. Like he tried to capture the character, and in some ways he did, but he doesn't play the "troubled" guy well at all. Its like he tried to hard and it came out bland anyway.

And there is the one girl. If you refer to the same episode she is the one who asked the lab tech to leave the lab so she could match the partial on the casing (.22?) To the officer they had as a suspect. She is good more then bad, but sometimes she just annoys me.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 02:29:32 AM »
And as to its popularity I think we all know the majority of america can't spot bad acting if they were paid too. Not saying anyone here
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 02:47:49 AM »
The guy who just left (gill?) Was one I had an issue with. His acting was bland imo. Like he tried to capture the character, and in some ways he did, but he doesn't play the "troubled" guy well at all. Its like he tried to hard and it came out bland anyway.

this comment alone shows you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about; on top of that, your reply makes little to none coherent sense - go to sleep rod.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 02:57:16 AM by axon »

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 03:12:01 AM »
I'm not tired. Intoxicated, but not tired.

I just disagree with you is all. The guy bores me and I think he's terrible.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 09:12:44 AM »
I'm not tired. Intoxicated, but not tired.

I just disagree with you is all. The guy bores me and I think he's terrible.

Damn.  I am sure without Gil the show is over.  His acting and character was the glue that kept the LV show hands and above the others.  What a shame.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 09:41:44 AM »
I liked Gil as well when we watched. I guess the show just fell off our radar after a while. I think Law and Order Criminal Intent is a much better show.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2009, 09:42:44 AM »
Really? Maybe I just don't get the character or something cause I don't see it guys

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 10:51:48 AM »
I like svu. And we are watching the same show. None of my peoples like LV we all can't stand the acting. They try to hard and a few of them don't fit the roles they play.
That just means your peoples suck.

And miami would be fine without herachio
:+1:

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 11:02:10 AM »
Well at least we agree on that mike :lol:

That guy annoys me just in the commercials.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2009, 11:08:45 AM »
Well the writers also suck for Miami.  My brother was telling me about an eposide in which fucktard was behind a sniper rifle waiting to take out the bad guy.  Seriously, WTF?

The shows already strecth what most CSIs do to begin with.  But shit like that is just taking it too far.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 11:11:36 AM »
There are SOME CSI agents in florida that are also swat or tactical but its rare. And to stretch it the way that episode did was stupid. I saw that one.

I watch NY. I like montana :lol:

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 11:13:23 AM »
So you like the preggers hmmmm

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 12:17:49 PM »
:rofl2:

I loved her from day one. She has that I'm innocent please fuck me on the lab counter look