Author Topic: Justified  (Read 9443 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Justified
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 10:33:59 AM »
I knew you would get sucked in. The beginning of the first episode is still my favorite. It's on my list to get back into this, but life has been way too busy.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2011, 12:31:59 PM »

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2011, 01:31:49 PM »
Sweeert. I still gotta finish last season. I should get on that.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 03:36:56 AM »
Getting all caught up!

"Come on now Dewey, now that ya got a shave maybe you can pass for 16" :lol:

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 12:58:24 AM »
So I'm officially caught up. I really enjoy watching Walton Goggins. He has come a long way since The Shield, not that he wasn't good there but he really makes Boyd a great element of this show.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2012, 07:05:45 PM »
New season predictions:

Eva lives. She's the culmination of mags and helen.

Boyd takes over, but short lived because the new Chief, Doyle's "unloyal friend" will bring people in for a take over attempt.

Tons of new people will push for the territory.

Some kind of black pike twists that show larger agendas.

Wononah will leave Rayland because Gary will turn up dead and she will figure out that Rayland left him in the hands of Duffy and never told her what went down. The kid probably doesn't take.

Art's going to die, Rayland won't be allowed to leave, and the new guy will make him absolutely miserable.

Thats all I have for now.

Oh and govt, how many seasons you think this will go before Rayland dies? Notice at the close of Season 2 they used the same song, "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive" the Brad Paisley version. First the crowder family goes down, cept boyd, to that song. Then Bennet's go down, same song, except dickie. Next HAS to be Gibbons......question is will it be Arlo or Rayland that goes down?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2012, 07:21:12 PM »
I will quit watching if Art dies, hes the best character. Wouldn't be surprised if Arlo dies, though. Eva definitely lives, at least through last seasons shooting. The finale makes no sense if she died.

Have you seen the trailer with Raylan and Boyd shooting side by side?  What do you think that means?

I don't think Raylan dies before the show is cancelled

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2012, 07:44:39 PM »
No I haven't seen that one. If Boyd and Rayland are side by side then I'm betting it has to do with Dickie. Those two may be on opposite sides but when it matters one has the others back. If not for Boyd, Dickie would have killed Rayland.

And what was up with Rayland freezing up when Doyle had him pinned, gun shots never kept him from throwing down before.

Art kicks ass, but they prelude to his age in the episode where the old bank robber was "running" for the plane. I definitely expect more tension between him and Rayland, no way he will let him leave.

Eva has to live, like you said only makes sense. As for Arlo, I will actually be surprised if he dies. He is kind of like that toxic asshole that destroys everything around him and never gets it himself. Rayland is like that with balance and good, though.

You may be right on Rayland, that's why I ask when you think it will end. Either he will die, or it will go like the shield and everyone around him will burn and leave him alone.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2012, 09:16:51 PM »
Ok it just came on. Not sure if it means anything or not. I just can't see Raylan going vigilante....even for Helen. He couldn't do it the first time because, even though he didn't finish the sentence, she didn't want him to be like those people.

And everytme I drink some of my apple pie now, I think about dying.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:36:10 PM by Steve »

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 10:00:24 PM »
ITS TIME!!!!

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 10:08:28 PM »
shoulda worse the suit  :rofl: :lol:

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 10:51:05 PM »
Palmolive is definitely a girls name

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2012, 12:11:33 AM »
That cracked me up. I honestly did not see the table cloth move coming, pretty clever. I wasn't sure what the move was going to be, all banged up. I read Boyds play to get to prison all the way. Eva is, as I predicted, taking a leader role.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 07:25:25 AM »
You think he went to prison on purpose?  Why would he do that?

edit: I mean it'd be cool if you were right but I still don't see the reasoning for it
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 07:55:23 AM by Govtcheez »

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 12:20:48 PM »
You think he went to prison on purpose?  Why would he do that?

edit: I mean it'd be cool if you were right but I still don't see the reasoning for it

He got himself put in prison which dumped him right in there with Dickey.