Author Topic: Need some Gmail help  (Read 1633 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Need some Gmail help
« on: October 17, 2009, 12:56:21 PM »
I have an old account (which still exists) i cannot access. I tried to reset the password, but i cant remember the answer to the security question. Typically i use a question that really serves no real purpose because for bs accounts i use the same three passwords. I'm very good at remembering passwords usually.

So i try my secondary email, and it turns out i used my comcast email which has been gone for about two years now (since i left NJ). So after many many many failed login attempts and dealing with the gmail gay ass captcha images i am getting nowhere. So i tried the gmail appeal/investigation form like 6 times and they keep denying it because i dont remember the exact date i made the account or the labels i used.

Anyone have any idea how i can get into this thing? I lost my login (AGAIN) for my steam account and i wanna play HL2. The steam account is linked to this email. So either its get into the email, buy a new copy of HL2, or pay steam to reset it after a 30 day application process.

:cry:
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?