Author Topic: Leatherheads  (Read 960 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Leatherheads
« on: October 11, 2008, 06:33:01 PM »
Bleh. I figured it would be decent but i didnt hold high hopes.

Fucking terrible. 0/10
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Re: Leatherheads
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 01:23:37 AM »
wow, zero?  I heard it was bad but, wow.

How was John Krasinski in it? my wife thinks he's dreamy and thought he was great in "License to Wed"  luckily she didn't drag me to this movie because I think even she realized it would blow.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 10:22:37 AM »
Eh maybe a 2/10, since i DID finish it (extreme boredom). It's entirely too...how can i explain it.....you remember those old Skits where you would have some guys in black and white with bad piano music and something would happen and it would flash text on the screeen then back to them running from cops or some shit? They didnt do that, but at the same time you felt like they constantly were doing that.

All the actors were good, just the movie itsself was terrible. And suprisingly for a lead role Cusack didnt have to do much. It was mostly Clooney and the girl (not sure who she was).
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 01:01:15 PM »
My wife liked the movie. I was too busy to watch it all. The parts I watched weren't stupid or terrible, but they weren't all that funny.

My impression is that it's a chick-flick that they hope guys will watch because the football history/info is somewhat interesting.