Author Topic: Here is a challenge: KRITICAL  (Read 3162 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Here is a challenge: KRITICAL
« on: March 05, 2009, 09:47:29 AM »
One of the shows i watch like a religion is Burn Notice. "Bad Blood" is an episode that aired august 8th, and i have been obsessively trying to find a song from the episode, and it seems next to impossible at this point. Figure maybe you guys can help.

KRITICAL - "Are you ready for this?"
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
Re: Here is a challenge: KRITICAL
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 12:00:18 PM »
>>i have been obsessively trying to find a song from the episode,

You and about 50% of the intraweb, apparently.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 12:27:47 PM »
Yea, its a kick ass sounding song. Has a very POD-like vibe
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 09:57:53 AM »
I think this might be a lost cause

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 10:03:50 AM »
You'll probably have to wait for the series soundtrack. The searching I did come up with it being a custom song for the show. Quite a popular one, so I wouldn't be surprised if they threw it on a season soundtrack.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 10:08:29 AM »
The problem is they released that soundtrack when the season ended, and there was a few (2 or 3) songs that werent included. Even the producer of the show seems to want it and cant get it. Really sucks the song is great.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 10:09:02 AM »
if it was written for the show, it may not even be a whole song.  They may have only written and recorded 30 seconds of music (or however much was actually played during the show).

On the Arrested Development DVD set it includes a "soundtrack" and many of the songs are only 15 to 45 seconds long because they were just written as background music for a specific part of an episode.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 10:14:01 AM »
The Unit has a song like that, called Walk the Fire by some Duncan guy. It's the intro song for season 2+ and its only the initial 25 seconds. This one runs about a minute and a half, and as it tapers off it sounds like it goes into a new chorus so i think it was probably a full track.