Author Topic: Obama's Nobel Prize  (Read 8346 times)

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Obama's Nobel Prize
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2009, 07:14:44 PM »
RoD, giving the Nobel Peace prize to Obama is an example of exactly the opposite of what you're saying. He did essentially nothing but change how the country looks and was given the Nobel prize for it. That's not an indication that the country looks like a JOKE, it's an indication that it no longer looks like a joke.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2009, 07:17:08 PM »
Yea but i disagree. We are hear thinking we look like a different country and he gets a prize for it, where the reality is our perception in the eyes of the world hasn't really changed at all. Check out the media in other countries, press conferences by iran, france, etc. Obama isn't respected by most of these guys. Any perceived change is a fascad, why shoould we reward or encourage this method of presidency?
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2009, 07:21:13 PM »
Yea but i disagree. We are hear thinking we look like a different country and he gets a prize for it, where the reality is our perception in the eyes of the world hasn't really changed at all. Check out the media in other countries, press conferences by iran, france, etc. Obama isn't respected by most of these guys. Any perceived change is a fascad, why shoould we reward or encourage this method of presidency?

:confused:

The prize was voted on and awarded by people from another country. He was awarded it because he has regained respect from many world leaders for the U.S. What news are you watching?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2009, 07:29:43 PM »
i dont know shit about the NBPP so i thought it was a usa thing. I watch anything except fox
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2009, 07:39:21 PM »
What's he doing with the military that's so bad in your eyes,RoD?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »
All this disarmament man. It's obvious that a lot of countries should NOT have certain weapons, but if Obama gets his way we will end up decreasing our abilities as well. When he is done we are going to be sitting ducks man, i see it coming.

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2009, 07:46:29 PM »
what the fuck are you talking about

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2009, 07:46:35 PM »
and lets not ignore the proposed like 80% cut in military funding

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2009, 07:47:27 PM »
Now you're just making shit up

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2009, 07:48:04 PM »
Personally  I'm afraid of his recently announced plan to turn all white people into sausage!

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2009, 07:50:36 PM »
But not as scared as I am about the plan I read about to make Osama bin Laden Secretary of Defense  (and beards)

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2009, 07:52:49 PM »
Sometimes when I'm just falling asleep, I catch a glimpse of a skinny shadow with short hair and big ears

he whispers to me

"comrade"

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2009, 08:09:09 PM »

I think RoD just heard some bad 2nd hand facts... the 80% cut is not a percentage of cuts to the military; its the percentage of overall cuts that effect the military:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/may/08/obama-budget-cuts-target-military-funding/

"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Govtcheez

• Town Idiot
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2009, 08:11:09 PM »
Source that isn't a tabloid please

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2009, 08:11:31 PM »

I think RoD just heard some bad 2nd hand facts... the 80% cut is not a percentage of cuts to the military; its the percentage of overall cuts that effect the military:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/may/08/obama-budget-cuts-target-military-funding/

I got it first hand, thats exactly what im talking about. He's slowly weakening our military and thats BAD. Then there is the whole acorn mess