Joe Biden (D)
3 (60%)
Jo Jorgensen (L)
2 (40%)
Howie Hawkins (G)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 03, 2020, 02:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Election 2020  (Read 53771 times)

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: Election 2020
« Reply #210 on: July 08, 2020, 09:20:24 AM »
He is racist.  He is delusional.  He is dangerous.  He doesn't give a shit about the real problems happening in this country.  I don't need to listen to CNN or MSNBC to form those opinions.  I have watched him spew vitriol from many a podium directly, without commentary, and that's more than enough for me to form an opinion.  My OWN opinion.  The man is a monster.  A liar.  A bigot.  There's nothing in that speech that could change that opinion.

I tried to watch his speech at the Space X launch.  I have tried to see what people see in him.  I have really made an attempt to give him any respect.  He has not earned it.  Period.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #211 on: July 24, 2020, 12:56:19 PM »
we need to amend the poll, because I'm voting for Jo

https://jo20.com/
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

jkim

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #212 on: July 24, 2020, 02:44:54 PM »

I suddenly turned Germanic pronouncing her name in my head and went for "Yo Yorgensen"

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #213 on: July 24, 2020, 06:38:23 PM »

Ask and you shall receive.

Previous results attached here...

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #214 on: July 26, 2020, 12:52:06 PM »
I don't want Biden, but honestly, if she's a legit candidate and ends up on my ballet, I might vote Libertarian for the first time in my life. Living in CT my vote is pretty much moot anyway, but my conscious would be cleaner.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #215 on: July 26, 2020, 03:36:23 PM »
Biden's not my ideal candidate either, but I'm not going to throw away my vote.  And yes, I hate saying that and I wish the other parties had a chance... but they don't.

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #216 on: July 26, 2020, 06:54:14 PM »
We're adding Kanye soon right?
This signature intentionally left blank.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #217 on: July 27, 2020, 01:28:14 PM »
God her website is terrible!  I can't open multiple tabs from the issue page because of how they designed it.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #218 on: July 27, 2020, 04:54:44 PM »
"Bring home all the troops and stop fighting foreign wars."  LOLOLOLOLOL god this woman is hilarous.

Honestly, there's no depth to any of the issues on her site.  She also hasn't been in any debates.  If you're basing your vote on that website, god help you.

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
« Reply #219 on: July 27, 2020, 07:12:31 PM »
"Bring home all the troops and stop fighting foreign wars."  LOLOLOLOLOL god this woman is hilarous.

Honestly, there's no depth to any of the issues on her site.  She also hasn't been in any debates.  If you're basing your vote on that website, god help you.

well thats just standard libertarian idealogy. It wouldn't happen because, you know, congress.  Its one of the few libertarian stances I'm not cool with but it's not like it would be the end of the world if we maintained our military power for national defense against foreign enemies and just stayed out of everyone else's business.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #220 on: July 27, 2020, 07:41:04 PM »
Honestly
“As President, I will use my Constitutional authority to block any new borrowing. I will veto any spending bill that would lead to a deficit, and veto any debt ceiling increase.  I will give every Cabinet secretary a specific spending reduction target to meet and hold them accountable.  There is simply no excuse for sticking our children and grandchildren with the bill for these bipartisan bloated budgets.”
Also shows a lack of understanding of reality.  You can't just shut it off at this point.  I'd much rather see a path towards that goal knowing that no president is going to get there on their own.

Also, it reeks of Trumps "get rid of two for every regulation that is added".  It might sound good on the surface but it just doesn't work.

Also
“The freedom to trade and travel are fundamental to human liberty. As American citizens, we should be free to travel anywhere we choose, and to buy and sell anywhere in the world. As President, I will use my Constitutional authority to eliminate trade barriers & tariffs, and work to repeal arbitrary quotas on the number of people who can legally enter the United States to work, visit, or reside. “
Really means "We want the ability to exploit cheap labor overseas without any cost to us".

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #221 on: July 28, 2020, 11:38:25 AM »
Yes, the platform is probably pretty bad (I just read all your comments, not their website), but if you're not in a swing state then I don't have a problem voting third party even for someone who you think would be a bad President. Our system the way it is set up will always have two dominant parties but protest votes (in non-swing states) could potentially shake things up a smidge.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #222 on: August 08, 2020, 11:35:00 PM »
https://youtu.be/aA-GoeFGyIc

What do you think of these accusations?

https://youtu.be/ADDrSvNyqEY
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2020, 12:26:19 AM »
What do you think of these accusations?

As much as I'm not a fan of Biden, it's not even a difficult decision.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2020, 05:59:46 PM »
so what do you think of Biden's choice for a running mate? will it help or hurt him?