Author Topic: espresso  (Read 3863 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
espresso
« on: May 17, 2019, 10:22:57 AM »
Few weeks back we got a relatively inexpensive espresso maker - if I remember correctly it was $140 on woot. Anyway, this thing rocks - it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of more expensive machines, but it brews a great cup. But the post isn't about the maker it self, it is about the coffee. Through these weeks we went to probably 10 different espresso specific coffee blends, and we finally found the perfect one. If you have an espresso machine, try Lavazza Cafe Espresso - it is absolutely fucking awesome. Smooth but with enough kick. It is great!
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Perspective

• badfish
  • Jackass In Charge
    • http://jeff.bagu.org
Re: espresso
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 10:35:39 AM »
I also have an inexpensive-ish espresso maker. Mine has a built-in milk frother which is nice (as in, you just fill the container with milk and it makes espresso, cappucino, latte for you. You don't have to manually froth).

I've had Lavazza. it's great coffee, but if you're looking for pre-ground espresso coffee try Illy. I find it has a much finer grind and works better in the espresso machine.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: espresso
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 12:06:49 AM »
Mine has a built-in milk frother which is nice (as in, you just fill the container with milk and it makes espresso, cappucino, latte for you. You don't have to manually froth).

that is what we have as well.

try Illy.

some one else recommended that as well. Next time I need to purchase more coffee I will get it.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.