Author Topic: Biden - report card  (Read 11101 times)

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
Re: Biden - report card
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2021, 05:18:21 PM »
You're comparing Biden to Hitler?  Really? 

You're effectively calling the rest of us 'sheep' for taking a vaccine

no, I am not calling people who took the vaccine "sheep" - as I mentioned in the other thread, I have no problem with you taking (or not taking) the vaccine. I have a problem with the sheeple that ridicule the ones who decide not to take it.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2021, 05:19:14 PM »
Ah, but so many people that are anti-vax ARE so vocal about it.  I'm glad if you aren't one of them.

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2021, 05:28:30 PM »
Jake is a bahhhhd person. ;)
This signature intentionally left blank.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2021, 01:39:21 AM »
If I don't want to get the vaccine, I am deemed stupid, unintelligent, etc. - basically a lower class being than the "pro science" crowd. If that type of instigation and division does not scare you, you really need to think twice about what is going on.   

Dude you're such a pussy. Ooh noo... somebody called me stupid because I said something stupid. For someone who likes to tease others about being snowflakes, you're really struggling with being disagreed with.

Biden gets an F from me - you guys thought that Trump was a tyrant, look at what this puppet is doing. This most recent mandate, and the way he is trying to divide the nation by pinning one side against the other is very scary - reminiscent of what Hitler and his goons did to condition the weak-minded Germans to enforce horrible acts of violence on the Jews.

This is statement is stupid and unintelligent. I've posted in the other COVID threads that I don't disagree with you on everything about the vaccine mandates, so it's not your position on taking the vaccine that I am calling stupid and unintelligent. It's this kind of shit that is absurd and shows that you've gone way deep into the rabbit hole of conspiracy and nonsense.

I mean...

Hitler: Led a regime that sent millions of people to concentration camps to be killed
Trump: Prevented the free movement of people by restricting travel to certain countries (with some exceptions)
Biden: Plans to require that some people get tested weekly for an illness that has killed millions unless they show proof of taking a vaccine

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2021, 01:54:22 AM »
If I don't want to get the vaccine, I am deemed stupid, unintelligent, etc. - basically a lower class being than the "pro science" crowd. If that type of instigation and division does not scare you, you really need to think twice about what is going on.   

Dude you're such a pussy. Ooh noo... somebody called me stupid because I said something stupid. For someone who likes to tease others about being snowflakes, you're really struggling with being disagreed with.

Biden gets an F from me - you guys thought that Trump was a tyrant, look at what this puppet is doing. This most recent mandate, and the way he is trying to divide the nation by pinning one side against the other is very scary - reminiscent of what Hitler and his goons did to condition the weak-minded Germans to enforce horrible acts of violence on the Jews.

This is statement is stupid and unintelligent. I've posted in the other COVID threads that I don't disagree with you on everything about the vaccine mandates, so it's not your position on taking the vaccine that I am calling stupid and unintelligent. It's this kind of shit that is absurd and shows that you've gone way deep into the rabbit hole of conspiracy and nonsense.

I mean...

Hitler: Led a regime that sent millions of people to concentration camps to be killed
Trump: Prevented the free movement of people by restricting travel to certain countries (with some exceptions)
Biden: Plans to require that some people get tested weekly for an illness that has killed millions unless they show proof of taking a vaccine

:rofl: obviously you missed the point of my post.

this is pretty good: https://www.pnas.org/content/112/26/7931

in addition to the example you didn't understand, another one is comparing the people that support the newly adopted abortion law to the Taliban. This is not the first time that the liberal media and media personalities likened right wingers to the Taliban or terrorists.

Aaaaaaanyway, I think I'll leave again, just gotta find my  :tinfoil:

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2021, 02:14:58 AM »
If you think liberals or the mainstream media are trying to brainwash you, just wait until you find out what the media you consume is doing!

Betazep

• Sunk
  • Founders
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2021, 10:02:49 AM »
in addition to the example you didn't understand, another one is comparing the people that support the newly adopted abortion law to the Taliban. This is not the first time that the liberal media and media personalities likened right wingers to the Taliban or terrorists.

Creating villains out of the opposition group is common.
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents." -Nathaniel Borenstein

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2022, 08:55:09 PM »
https://youtu.be/U2xNf4cuK3c

She seems so unprepared for this softball interview. What a complete failure.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2022, 12:29:17 AM »
I'd love to know what your definition of a 'complete failure' is.  I think she stumbled a little but I wouldn't call it a 'complete' failure.  I don't know who that interviewer is but he was straight up attacking and asking the ever present 'why hasn't it happened yet' question over and over like a broken record.  At the end of the day, I'm not her biggest fan but I think your comment is a bit dramatic.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2022, 09:12:18 AM »
in this instance, my definition of complete failure is the entire biden presidency so far.

stumbled a little

:rofl: that was one of the worst interviews I've heard - like, Palin level.

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2022, 11:53:57 AM »
Those are such broad generalizations. 

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2022, 06:28:28 PM »
in more of the same news, Richard Burr, a real big pharma insider will be most likely leading the FDA, the agency that is supposed to monitor his previous employers and organizations that compose most of his multi million dollar portfolio. Bravo. bravo!

https://readsludge.com/2022/01/06/bidens-big-pharma-pick-for-fda-could-squeak-through-with-help-from-pharma-funded-republicans/