Author Topic: Mac  (Read 2216 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Mac
« on: June 29, 2008, 10:57:35 PM »
I have been getting alot of contact about macintosh repair and services lately, and im realizing im not taking full advantage of the market. How much different then pc's is working with Mac? I learn stuff pretty fast and so far learning on the fly has got me very far in computers. Growing up and even now. I think i would be fine, but wanted some advice from you guys on it.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
    • http://www.google.com
Re: Mac
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 10:03:57 AM »
I've never had to take my Mac anywhere to get it fixed, but I do know if you have a local Apple store, they do offer "free" lessons on Mac basics and basic repair stuff for Mac's.

I say "free" b/c this is what my friend has said, but I, personally, don't know if its true or not.

Conversely you could go for a Mac Technician certification, but I'm pretty sure they charge for that.

When in doubt, Apple forums are sometimes helpful.
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Mac
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 12:19:42 PM »
I figure with google on my side, how can i fail lol
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?