Author Topic: Bourne Ultimatum  (Read 4110 times)

micah

• A real person, on the Internet.
  • Ass Wipe
  • Truth cannot contradict truth.
    • micahj.com
Re: Bourne Ultimatum
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 04:52:32 PM »
so i just bought and saw the first movie, Bourne Identity, for the first time this afternoon.

good flick. can't believe i missed it all these years.  Now I want to see the latest movie, and title of this thread.

do i need to go out and buy the 2nd movie first? or I can I watch the third having only seen the firs?
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

micah

• Ass Wipe
    • micahj.com
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 10:19:58 AM »
I'd see the second. I haven't seen the third, but some pretty
important things happen to the characters in the first movie.

good advice. I went out and bought/watched the second one last night too.  Also very good.  now i'm stoked to see part 3!!!
"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.  I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers."

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 11:29:19 AM »
If you didnt watch the first two before the third it wouldnt make as much sense.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Canuck

• Eh?!!
  • Founders
  • Andy Moog Fan
    • My Website
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 01:04:58 PM »
Finally saw it last night. It was awesome. I don't think it was better than the others, but it was on par with them. I wonder if they will make the other two..

8.5/10

micah

• Ass Wipe
    • micahj.com
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 02:06:35 PM »

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 03:38:30 PM »
Finally saw it last night. It was awesome. I don't think it was better than the others, but it was on par with them. I wonder if they will make the other two..

8.5/10

No doubt, at ALL.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ahluka

• Jackass IV
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 12:16:06 PM »
Probably my least favorite of the three.  The action was fun but it seemed a great deal more simplistic than the first two.  Only about a 7/10 for me.

Same here, I enjoyed the other two way more. There were a couple of odd moments, like "the asset" dragging himself out of the wrecked jeep and back into almost-perfect action.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 12:43:41 PM »
well, hes a badass.

Jake

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 12:13:32 PM »
finally saw this the other night. Pretty good - action throughout - almost as good as the first two - 8/10
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »
Wife 9/10

Me 7/10

Lots if action.  Nothing all that original.  Were I alone I would have fast forwarded through a few parts.  The end was meh.

The evasion scenes made it well worth the rent.