Author Topic: Burn Notice  (Read 3286 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Burn Notice
« on: September 25, 2008, 12:08:15 AM »
Anyone else a fan? I watched a few episodes here and there in the first season, but just recently got a hold of the whole first season to watch it. I like it, some of the acting is pretty cheesey but i like that they use alot of real stuff/truths AND use the lead to poke fun at alot of the guys in industries like this.
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Burn Notice
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 12:19:39 AM »
I guess so. I only watch a select few reguarly, others i come in and out of
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

drakkenkorin

• Jackass VI
    • http://www.google.com
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 06:32:32 AM »
One of my Faves.

Think the new season is already over - my DVR says I still have 2 more episodes to go but I remember seeing commercials for the season finale.
"I know that when I get home from work, I like to read the paper, sip a nice glass of Cabernet, and call people faggots on the internet.  Because I'm an adult." - Govtcheez

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 06:32:38 AM »
Fun show.  Starting to get kind of dragged out feeling though.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 09:35:28 AM »
One of my Faves.

Think the new season is already over - my DVR says I still have 2 more episodes to go but I remember seeing commercials for the season finale.

according to the site the new season is this winter so i would be suprised if its not already over for this season.

Fun show.  Starting to get kind of dragged out feeling though.

Yea im going to watch start to finish see how its come along. last episode i saw as i recall was when he was at his moms and he went into a vacant or something nearby and took out those guys

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 08:21:56 PM »
Seriously?  This show looks ULTRA cheesy from the previews.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 10:11:23 AM »
It is, but its not. The acting is cheesey but the content of the show is real and it doesnt get all futuristic or bs jackie chan.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 07:52:53 PM »
Watched the series over the last few weeks.  It is a good show.  There are some cheese to it but not too bad.  Some of the improvised gadgets are just bull but they fit the story well enough that you can over look it (and generally it is just a minor part).  The real quality comes from the interpersonal relationships and conflicts.  The last season was my favorite by far which was nice because I felt season 6 was pretty weak.