Author Topic: Suck on this MIKEY!!!!!  (Read 2767 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Suck on this MIKEY!!!!!
« on: September 28, 2008, 02:06:21 PM »
Season 4 of The Unit starts tonight on CBS @ 10 EST. I searched long and hard for that thread where u told me to get over the unit because it was never coming back, but i cant find it. So i just started this without the quotes to express my excitment.

Mikey  :whip:
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Suck on this MIKEY!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 02:15:57 PM »
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
  • Ex Asshole - a better and more caring person.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 02:28:25 PM »
Heh, this is one time I'm glad to be wrong.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 02:58:09 PM »
I figured u wouldnt mind :) I'm stoked. They had most of this season written at the time of the strike, and im so glad its pushing forward. From what i have read they already started on a season 5 but im glad just to have 4.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 11:19:12 AM »
It kicked total ass  :dblthumb2: And the blonde.....shes going to replace someone me thinks.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 11:45:57 AM »
And the blonde.....shes going to replace someone me thinks.
Like Hector who died at the end of last season?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 12:06:43 PM »
No, someone else. Replacing him would be too predictable i think. I'm interested to see if they really wack their homeboy. Bout time mack found out.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 02:13:45 PM »
Well it wouldn't make sense for her to replace ryan as he's an officer and she is enlisted.

Yes, her replacing hector would be predictable but what makes you think that the network wouldn't take that route?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »
Any other show on CBS and i would say thats exactly the route they would take. And no she wont replace ryan, if anyones doing that my guess goes to Jonas.

I think macks going bye bye, if i had to guess. Be it jail or death. I forsee two new unit members, the chick and someone to replace hector.

Now if this is the last season (since 5 is speculation) i think it would play different. As in she would replace hector, but the unit would be shut down when ryan is killed, even if they dont know who did it.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 09:01:51 PM »
oh man this week was great. its about time they went that route for an episode

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 06:23:30 PM »
last weeks annoyed me. The wives have become too tactical recently. like overnight they are some masters of their universe or some shit. Too much focus on them this season i think, but hoping for good reason. Will report on this weeks later

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 06:25:52 PM »
agree.  I want to see the guys (+the new army chick) kicking ass an taking names.  Not kim's latest bitchy meltdown

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 10:51:19 AM »
ugh this week went where i was afraid they would go. They have wives, we get it. And im getting sick of molly this season, shes the one really annoying me. I HATED charolette because she does that stupid thing where she asks questions, answers herself, and talks like a fucking moron and now molly is doing it.

And they are consuming the majority of the airtime in each episode, increasingly. They got points for the blonde chick being in the freezing water in a white shirt, but then lost points for not showing some boobs. I mean a cleavage shot getting changed, frozen nipples, SOMETHING.

I do like how she slutts right up on missions though. She got really frisky with bob in that club an episode or so ago, and she was all about mack on this one.

I bet jonas nails her first.

Mike

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 02:30:45 PM »
Well at least this week's was better.  Though I am still a little confused about how involved the guy was.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 03:15:40 PM »
I haven't seen it yet. I'm gettin ready to move ill prolly miss the next two as well :(