Author Topic: Coexisting with OS's  (Read 6793 times)

hans

• Guitar Addict
  • Jackass In Charge
Re: Coexisting with OS's
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2009, 11:54:59 AM »
I need to pickup some CDR's too. I was going to burn the new version of Ubuntu to install on my lappy and can't find any CD's (except ones that look like records) around the house. Mostly I burn DVDs these days. Need some for some mixed CD's for the car too.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2009, 01:26:49 PM »
I got 100 CDR's (TDK) on sale for 9.99. Also got 50 TDK DVDR's for 9.99

Oh and a sore jaw, some guy backhanded his girlfriend onto her ass in the store and i rearranged the computer isle with his head. Fucking NJ...
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

KnuckleBuckett

• Jackass In Charge
  • [url=http://google.com]I search a lot[/url]
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2009, 01:45:25 PM »
I got 100 CDR's (TDK) on sale for 9.99. Also got 50 TDK DVDR's for 9.99

Oh and a sore jaw, some guy backhanded his girlfriend onto her ass in the store and i rearranged the computer isle with his head. Fucking NJ...

more details pleez

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2009, 02:05:27 PM »
That was pretty much the whole story. The store was empty except us and the manager of RS and i ended up knowing him. i had been hanging out talking to him when this all went down. He's like im the only witness and we never met so hit the hills before the cops come.

He hit her hard as fuck, i HATE that shit
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2009, 03:36:09 PM »
burnt it to dvd and it installed perfectly. fuck wubi, i should have done this weeks ago with pocket change.

Now i just gotta figure out how to configure my 8800 GTS so i can actually change resolution and crap. Which was the issue i was working on before i broke it :lol: