Author Topic: Hey obes (phpDesigner)  (Read 2495 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Hey obes (phpDesigner)
« on: August 26, 2008, 12:09:24 PM »
After formatting i reinstalled phpDesigner and now its doing something very annoying. Anytime i open a php file it greys out the entire file like its commented out, until i click and when i click only that section comes into coloring, the rest stays grey and when i click the next, it goes back to grey when that one comes in. And its not commented off, and its all files.

It's driving me insane, u ever seen this?
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
Re: Hey obes (phpDesigner)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 01:50:12 PM »
Well... it depends on where you're clicking.  Mine grays out either the PHP or the HTML, depending on what part you're in.  It's actually kinda helpful once you get used to it.  Can you post a screenshot if this isn't what you're seeing?

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 02:21:03 PM »
Thats apparently what it is. I have PHP/JS/HTML so that must be why. It never did this before is there somewhere i can turn it off. It's making me nutty its distracting
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

ober

• Ashton Shagger
  • Ass Wipe
  • mini-ober is taking over
    • Windy Hill Web Solutions
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 04:35:52 PM »
I think you can change the syntax highlighter or something.  Look in the options.  I think you'll find it useful if you get used to it.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 04:51:12 PM »
i liked the highlighting it had before i formatted. wth changed lol.

i'll play with it

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 11:48:37 AM »
For anyone interested its

Tools > Preferences > Editor > Syntax Highlighting

Uncheck "Dim inactive code"