Author Topic: Host recommendation  (Read 9178 times)

Steve

• This 49%er supports Romney
  • Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
Re: Host recommendation
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 05:27:41 PM »
Fuck this, i give you guys all the information, even when im completely ashamed of it. As for the navy they put a full hault on processing anyone requiring a waiver because everyone and their brother is trying to join. i fought for that tooth and nail but i cant force the goverment to do anything.

i dont need the armchair psychology. Ever stop to think my history is full of holes because its so insane and spurratic?? I vanish one day with one problem and emerge god knows when with a whole new set and never even conclude the previous.

I have done so much shit in this life i cant stand, there are things i hate myself for, and there are decisions i have made that still cause the rippled i feel today. I'm not denying or sugarcoating anything. If your going to analyze me through a monitor just shut the fuck up i need friends not fucking therapists.

I'm falling apart at the seams, and i have nothing to hold me together. I have no more miracles left in me, no more tricks, nothing. Come monday im evicted with nowhere to go and no money. I needed the money i had sitting in my living room, and someone stole it.

I'm just so done
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 06:25:49 PM »
i dont need the armchair psychology.
If your going to analyze me through a monitor just shut the fuck up i need friends not fucking therapists.

Sorry RoD, but friends call it like they see it. If you don't see that people are trying to help you not hurt you then you need to re-read the thread when you've cooled down a bit.

I'm falling apart at the seams, and i have nothing to hold me together. I have no more miracles left in me, no more tricks, nothing. Come monday im evicted with nowhere to go and no money. I needed the money i had sitting in my living room, and someone stole it.

I'm just so done

Your situation sucks. But its somewhere you've been before, right? You've got a blackberry you can sell to make some money, right? You can stay with your girlfriend for a few days and do some jobs from craigslist to build up a little more cash, right? You've got your health? Maybe not all of that is right, but the point is that you have options.

From my position in front of this monitor, your life isn't as bad as it seems to you. Your net worth is greater than mine by 6 figures. You have more girlfriends than Mike. You have more hair than Rob and less than ober. Other people on this forum have gone through their own shit lately as well, let alone other people in the world. Sorry, but you don't have the worst luck.

So go ahead and be pissed off at the shit that happens to you. But when you're done doing that, make the decision to do something about it. You're the only one who can.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009, 06:29:36 PM »
Sorry im just feeling the weight today. I need a beer and an outlet
hey ethic if you and i were both courting lily allen..... oh wait, which one of us has a relationship that lasted more than the bus ride home?

Rob

• New improved. Now with added something...
  • Jackass In Charge
  • Approaching 60 from the wrong damn direction...
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2009, 06:38:27 PM »
i dont need the armchair psychology.
If your going to analyze me through a monitor just shut the fuck up i need friends not fucking therapists.

Sorry RoD, but friends call it like they see it. If you don't see that people are trying to help you not hurt you then you need to re-read the thread when you've cooled down a bit.

I'm just so done

Your situation sucks. But its somewhere you've been before, right? You've got a blackberry you can sell to make some money, right? You can stay with your girlfriend for a few days and do some jobs from craigslist to build up a little more cash, right? You've got your health? Maybe not all of that is right, but the point is that you have options.

From my position in front of this monitor, your life isn't as bad as it seems to you. Your net worth is greater than mine by 6 figures. You have more girlfriends than Mike. You have more hair than Rob and less than ober. Other people on this forum have gone through their own shit lately as well, let alone other people in the world. Sorry, but you don't have the worst luck.

So go ahead and be pissed off at the shit that happens to you. But when you're done doing that, make the decision to do something about it. You're the only one who can.

Godammit, we seem to be agreeing far too much these days. WTH am I supposed to do for a good argument now.

RoD, there's a lot of sense talked in this thread. You can bitch and moan as much as you want, but there's only one person who can solve your problems.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2009, 06:41:33 PM »
I'm not saying someone else needs to do anything, its all on me. And he is right i have been here before, but im not seeing the way out this time. How many times can i bounce back? At some point isnt it just enough? At some point dont i fall and just say fuck it?

charlie

• Jackass In Charge
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2009, 06:59:04 PM »
At some point you bounce back one more time and then do something to change the way your life works. When you're ready to take that responsibility there are plenty of good ideas, some of which have been mentioned here, that your friends can give you. It really has to start with you making the decision to commit to not feeling sorry for yourself and trying a new tactic. If that's what you mean by "fuck it" then great.

Step 1 is to find a place to live and get just a little bit of cash. Not much we can do there. After that we can talk.

Steve

• Just a Jackass
  • Mr. Mom
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2009, 07:07:17 PM »
I have a reach out on that, we'll see. me and heather arent dating and that wouldnt work, and i wouldnt put her in the position to say no. Be different if she didnt live at home.